00.05

00.05 - Scaring the healing

                 "Get in the car, and don't you dare say a word unless you want to be beaten to the point of death.  You made a big mistake and you're already going to be punished," Louis stated, letting go of my chin harshly.  I began to shake uncontrollably.  I felt myself begin to become dizzy and the world began to spin.  

I tried to hold on to the little bit of light I could still see, but my body and my mind was tired.  I put my head on the window, and in a matter of seconds, I blacked out.  

."".;- point of view switch -;."".

                   "Hey Louis, where did you leave your lighter?" I asked, peering up a little to see his worn out face.  His face wrinkled in confusion and gripped the wheel a bit harder. 

"Um, I believe in the glove department, I'm not so sure," He stated, keeping his gaze on the road.  I opened up the department and moved things around to find the lighter.  I pulled out a cigarette and presumed to light it.   

"Hey, I don't think you should smoke as much in the car while my sister is here," I looked to see Louis staring at the cancer stick.  

"Why's that? You suddenly care about her and her health?" Once I asked that, his face turned red and his knuckles turned white as he grabbed the wheel harder.  

"I've always cared about her, even her health.  You don't know how many times I wanted to rescue her from the woman who killed my own mother.  I love my sister no matter what.  I care about her, and sometimes her asthma gets the best of her and she can't breathe properly, that's why one time I hurt our father because he would constantly blow smoke into her face, knowing about the health risks.  I'm not saying you can't smoke, but I want you to be considerate around her, not do it as much."  

I was gaping my mouth open, but it soon turned into a glare as I huffed and rolled the window down.  I watched as cars passed and city lights began to fade.  

"So..," I started out, "What are you thinking for a punishment?"

"The punishment is the whole reason she's here right? You're going to get her pregnant of course," He said, adjusting his mirror.  I gulped, looking over at him.  

"I thought you were joking around, I didn't know you were being serious about that!" I exclaimed, the sudden worry washing over me.  

"I never joke around about this stuff, we discussed it that one night, remember?" 

"We were drunk Louis," I scoffed. 

"It doesn't matter anymore, you agreed to the deal, even if you weren't in your right mind.  Who knows, maybe you'll fall in loooooove with her." He laughed, lighting up a cigarette.  I looked at him dumbfounded.  

"I will not fall in love especially after - you know who.  I'll just think of this deal, as creating an heir," I said laughing at the end.  

"Harold, I wouldn't doubt, I mean who knows what could happen."

                         "Louis, I am too heartless for that to happen," I stated, taking a long drag before throwing the bud out the window, "You know me better than that."

Word Count: 553