00.08

00.08 - A needed attitude change.

                     When I woke up the next morning, my left wrist had been tied to the rusty post that was connected to my mattress.  I tried pulling, which was a stupid idea because the restraint got tighter, making me whine in discomfort.

I slumped against the pillows, blowing the hair out of my eyes and pouted.  I wished for an escape, I longed for it even if it did seem impossible. 

I heard footsteps stomping to my room and the door was opened by Louis who had a lifeless look on his face.  His hair was a mess and his eyes red, as if he had been crying. 

   "You want to know what I realized this past night and morning? I shouldn't care about you anymore.  Last night, I should've punished you for the way you talked to me," He explained. "I won't tolerate it any longer."

"I don't care," I seethed, "You're nothing to me, and I definitely don't need to show respect to my brother who kidnapped me."

"I told you I wouldn't tolerate it," He calmly says, his fists clenching and unclenching. 

He storms over to me, unlocking the handcuffs, and grabbing me by the hair.  I let out a scream and tried to leave his strong grip, tears rushing to my eyes.  I tried grabbing onto the door frame, screaming for someone to help me, and Louis, just laughing, kicked my hand, making me lose my grip. 

I gripped onto his hand, letting out loud sobs as he dragged me somewhere.  I heard the turning off a lock and the sound of creaking.  I look up to see a metal door with a small peep hole being opened. 

Louis stood me up on my feet before he walked me down the stairs.

The basement was dark and the strong smell of sulfur leaked throughout the walls.  A small shine of light leaked from the bottom of the steps, and became more clearer as we descended. 

                        And there under the light was an examination table and Louis' friend, whose name I seemed to forget. 

"Dear sister, do you remember Harold? Maybe from when we were little?" I looked up at him confused, and with no response, he continued, "You know, the one we had over all the time and you would constantly tried to play with.  Let's not forget, you're about to conceive his children."

I had felt as if I had wanted to vomit, those words made me sick but I kept it down.

Louis dragged me next to the table and lifted me on it.  I began to struggle but Harold and Louis held me down and followed with strapping me down. 

I felt tears begin to rush down my face and I let out little whines, I was too exhausted to scream. 

Louis leaned over the table to look over my face, pushing away the unwanted hair that landed across it.

"Now baby sister, this will only hurt a little but when you wake up, you'll be possibly holding Harold's child in your tummy.  Now, don't strain your neck, I have to knock you out," He whispered sinisterly in my ear, making a sob leave my chapped lips. 

He left the table for a second and I made eye contact with Harold right as a tear left my eye and rolled down my cheek.  He gave me a big smile before waving at me.

"I can't wait for you to wake up," he mouthed, and a pain pierced my neck and I let out one last final scream before seeing black.

It's going to be a rough one once I awake from this black abyss.

Word Count : 612