XVI

'Belle'. (this is dedicated to @BlessingM7 for pushing me to finally update) 

   I felt as if my life has been ruined. Lies seeped through my head. I didn't know who to believe. It felt as if my life had been shattered by him. I didn't want any of this to happen, I was just stupid and made it all happen. 

Harry would drop of food by the door, then at night, sleep next to me, never bothering to take a peak at me, even though I didn't want it. 

I wanted to scream at his face, letting everything off my chest, I couldn't take the way he treats myself, his friends, anyone. I wanted to be home, or at college becoming smarter and smarter. I wanted to live my dreams as a 1st grade teacher, but that was impossible now. Nobody wants a teacher who was kidnapped with I don't know... if it was Harry's decision, probably six children.

I looked around the room, finding nothing to do. Harry took out the TV so that I wouldn't find out what was happening in the world. I wanted freedom, but it wasn't coming soon. 

I saw Harry walk in, bringing my usual lunch in, Ramen Noodles with a side of saltine crackers, my favorite food pretty much.

"Why did you lie to me?" I asked him, stirring the spoon lightly in the bowl. He looked up, hearing my voice for the first time in a while. As I spoke, it felt like I needed a glass of water. 

"Did you really think I would love you? No one wants to be married to the most embarrassing child to the family. I just wanted children, and you were naive, I had to use you. I knew you would look through my diary, so I filled it up with lies. I've had the perfect life, perfect friends, perfect house, I wasn't going to let a pest ruin it, so I lied. I needed you to give up yourself easily, and of course, you did. Your so weak, no wonder why your mother lied to you, she never would want a child whose stupid enough to give herself up so quickly, especially to a stranger," He spoke, giving off a smirk that spread around the room. 

"I hate you," I whispered, making him chuckled. 

"I prefer," He smirked. "I very dislike you."

**

Authors Note; 

hello, finally updated, very short, oops. DONT SEND HATE! IF YOU HAVE NOTHING GOOD TO SAY, DON'T SAY ANYTHING AT ALL.