XI

'belle'.

I rocked back and forth, finding some kind of relief from it. I couldn't believe my brother, even Harry. They were both Psychopaths.

I couldn't believe that Harry would let my brother take photos of me.

That was my biggest fear.

I hated taking photos, I absolutely hated them. Every Time I took one, my mother or father, even my siblings would point out my imperfections. That's why I didn't like my so called 'brother' seeing me anymore.

"Hello," Harry said, walking in with that stupid smile on his face.

My feelings had changed over the time I've been here. I used to like him, and accept the fact that he wanted someone there for him, but now, I hate him with so much words cannot explain. He stalked me, with my parents permission. I couldn't even believe that my parents were that low.

"Don't talk to me," I spat back, rolling my eyes.

"Don't roll your eyes at me." I looked at him, with the most disgusted look I've ever given.

"Oh why don't you shut up? You've already ruined my life, so what are you going to do know? Lock me up in the closet until the baby comes, then murder me? Because I would love it if you did that. It would be a favor, but then again, I would feel bad for the baby having a psycho as a father. You are the worst human being, you must be Hitlers side man, or the Devils Assistant," I screamed, tears streaming down my face.

"You don't understand what I went through! I had to deal with bullying, abuse, and neglect. You had everything you wanted, treated nicely by your parents. Don't even think that you can lie to me know more," He spat, spitting in my face.

"I was never lying. My brother just wants me to be hurt. They all hate me. Why don't you think I have any baby pictures. They wanted a boy and never got what they wanted so, I was the one to be punished. Don't excuse me of something I never did."

I couldn't handle him anymore. I thought about that if he left right now, that I would commit suicide. It was the only right thing I could do for the baby, and for myself.

We both didn't deserve this.

•••

authors note:

hello my beautiful readers. thanks so much for reading. you guys almost got this book to 100k, this is unbelievable.

i never thought in a million years would i be in this position ** tears **. you all make me so happy.

i'm making a new story at the moment, but i'm going to hold off until 'Connu' has some more views.

Connu is about a girl who is locked from the outside, and one day, finds herself escaping the home of where her memories unlaid. She begins to find the truth and -

not saying anymore... you'll have to check it out.

Lilac will probably be updated soon. I got the idea from the Queen of Youtube - Tyler Oakley (his mom lives close to where I live though), and I'm also getting an ombré of Lilac, maybe I'll post a picture, if you'll like.

vote for a picture when I get my hair done : )

comment your opinions, and sorry for the small chapters

bye -•-

•••

- this is apart of a different note, but how do you deal with breakups? I know it's the end of the year (school) but, how do I deal with it? Plus, he was a booty about it, which makes it 10x worse when he really doesn't care : (

Any advice?!? My heart broke in two.