XVII

omg, I'm very sorry :( i've been going through life, trying to get things together. today, i've been in Cincinnati (which I go every summer a lot) and went to the book store, Joseph-Beth, and will be probably getting V.I.P tickets to Tyler Oakley's book signing here in Chincinnati ( ;) ) Tyler Oakley is one of my heroes that I can NOT live a day without, (this list includes Ponyboy Curtis, which I will happily name my child that). don't worry, I'm not dead yet, I have years to come, but if I meet Tyler, I WILL have all of the details <3. 

enough about me, I AM ASKING YOU A QUESTION! ha, I didn't think you expected that. MY QOTD - are you scared of Mr. Harry Styles? put your answers here, or in the comments, I ALWAYS CHECK YOUR AMAZING COMMENTS <3 love you all, and FINALLY enjoy.

'belle'.

         Smoke layered across the ground. My hands had been cuffed to the chair. I looked around, seeing pitch black everywhere I looked. I made sure not to stare at anything in the dark, not wanting my imagination to play tricks on me. 

I heard footsteps echo the room, taking its time to make it's way toward the chair I had been sitting in for the last ten minutes. I whipped my head down, not daring to give the person a look. I didn't understand why I was here in the first place. 

"Welcome... Belle." I heard the man call out, bringing confusion to myself. As I looked up to see the deep voice I just encountered, realization coming closer and closer to my face. 

"Xander?" I called out, tilting my head in confusion. "Is that you?" 

"Oh dear Belle, you're still stupid aren't you? Still naive too?" He gave out a laugh, turning on the lights. 

I looked around the small white room, seeing multiple torture tools laying against the rough wall. Beside me laid dentist like tools, and a needle, the things I hate the most. I began to struggle against the cuffs, earning a laugh from Xander. 

"God isn't going to help you this time. All those times you prayed at home, that's out of the question." 

I began crying, feeling the tears rake down my cheeks, wetting the collar of my shirt. I began shaking violently feeling the air leave my lungs. 

"No one is here to save you now. You have myself, Harry, Niall, and your favorite Luke. Oh yes, I remember old Luke, too bad he was just using you, for all you have. He was supposed to get the job done, until Harry came into the picture." 

"What job?" I dared to ask. 

"One that involves murder, and someone getting their siblings inheritance. Didn't you know Belle? You're special, you know what that means? More money for the family. We never loved you, and never will we."

And, I awoke.

**

CHECK OUT MY OFFICIAL TWITTER :* -