00.06

00.06 - The Truth comes out

            I woke up to the bed creaking and my head hurting.   I groaned, reaching up to the top of my head.  It had felt like my body had weight against my chest, making it hard to breathe.  I opened my eyes to the cracked walls and ceiling, and Harry standing in the corner of the room. 

"Look who decided to wake up," He stated with a chuckle.  I couldn't say anything so I just stared back at him, which caused him to slit his eyes and glare at me.  

"Don't think yesterday that what you did is going unpunished, but Louis and I have to talk to you first." 

I felt my face go pale, and I began to shake my head frantically as he began to take large steps towards me and he grabbed my wrist and pulled me up.  I tried to protest by trying to move out of his hold, but he ended up throwing me up on his shoulder.   I let out a screech before Harry slapped a hand on my mouth.

"If you don't shut up, I'll make sure you never speak again," He said, glaring at me.  I began to feel tears come out of my eyes, and Harry rolled his eyes, "Stop being so weak." 

"You think I want to be this weak? It's not like everyone grew up in  gang Harry," I scoffed, which caused his grip to get tighter.  

"You know nothing about me or what I've gone through so you better shut that stupid trap you call a mouth before I do, just shut up for once god."

I felt embarrassed the whole way down to the room Louis had been sitting in.  He sat in behind a desk and looked very frightening.  Harry sat me down in the chair to the left, in front of his desk and he took the one of the left, still holding my wrist.  

"Now, little sister, you're probably wondering why I took you from the horrible woman," He started out which cause a scoff to erupt from my throat and Louis looked mad.  

"She wasn't a horrible person," I whispered, looking into my lap.  

"She murdered our mom and took you away from your actual brother, how is she not bad?" He screamed at me, which made me feel instantly guilty.  I didn't know what to say, and I wanted to cry because I was apparently "weak".  

"Besides the point, the reason why you're here is to help Harry out here," I looked at him confused, and looked at Harry too, who had a small smirk spreading onto his face.  "You are going to give Harry here the children he wants."  

I felt myself stop breathing and I began to choke.  "I'm not going to do that, I don't want to." 

"I'm sorry little sis, but you acted up yesterday.  We were going to not let this happen but we decided while we were in the car on the way home."

"No, you decided it, I was forced to agree," Harry stated, rolling his eyes, looking at my tiny form.  

"Harry, we've talked about this before, you are getting older and you still haven't found anyone that you liked."

"Then you should let me find who I want myself!" He screamed, his face getting hotter.

"I will not tell you again, you owe me Harry, and this is what you get to repay me with, getting my sister and a child or two who knows."

"Why don't I get a say in this?" I asked, looking up at my brother.  

"You owe me too, I saved from that horrible lady, this is how you're going to repay me too."

              "Maybe I didn't want to be saved," I whispered, looking out the window.

Word Count: 631.