XV

new chapter, sorry for no update lately.. but I've been deciding if I should show my face, since I've been keeping it unknown to everyone... thoughts?

••

'belle'.

I sat on the bed, debating everything I've gone through. I didn't know what was lies and what was the truth. The only thing I knew that was true, was the I pregnant. I would stand in the mirror, watching the stomach become bigger everyday. It made tears come to my eyes, but I was too young for this.

It was too early, and I fell for him so quickly.

I was naïve, and stupid to think that he actually liked me, he was just using me for comfort. I had uncovered the beast, and he's ready to attack. Shivers and Goosebumps ran throughout me as I thought of that.

I felt lightheaded, and decided to get some sleep. I knew this was going to be a long day.

••

'harry'. (surprise).

I heard the peaceful snores come from Belle, which always makes my little heart sing. I smirked, walking away, seeing that the boys were in the living room. They were talking, more like discussing.

"Harry, did you lie to Belle?" Zayn asked, his face full of confusion.

"Of course, you really think I would tell her? She would freak if she had known about everything. And no telling her, I don't want her in a bad mood," I said strictly, pointing at each of them.

Everybody's gazes shifted to Liam, as he sat in the corner, shuffling his hands, avoiding my gaze.

"Liam, did you do something?" I asked, putting a hand over my face in frustration.

"I might have told her something," he pleaded guilty.

"What did you tell her?"

"About the lies."

"Liam!" I screamed. "She wasn't supposed to know, so she would keep falling into the plan, but as always you ruined it."

••

hello, anyways, please respond to the question above!! I will also tell things about myself, and make myself feel better, since I have anxiety and hate the future and what might happen (:

love you guys, and sorry for the small chapters lately, I'm a horrible person,

- maddie