X

little note at the end.

'belle'.

I woke up the next morning with my face aching.

I noticed that I was in the basement, with a dirty blanket sprawled across my fragile body.

I sat up, crossing my legs crisscross and ran a hand through my hair.

Memories of last night flooded throughout my mind. I had a stalker, an actual stalker.

The most surprising part: my parents knew about it too.

I swung my feet around,placing them on the ground. I pushed myself up, catching myself in the process. My mind was a little hazy of what happened after the attack.

"I see that your awake," I heard a familiar voice say from behind me.

"Jason?" I asked, looking at my older brother, who was smirking at me.

"Look who it is, my little sister, Belle. You know, I never knew I would see you again, but I'm here now," He stated, looking at my body up and down, which I covered, being the self conscious person I am.

"Where's Harry?" I asked, not making eye contact with him.

"Upstairs, he's making you breakfast."

"Why are you here then?" I asked, my voice coming out trembling.

"To see how far along you are. Mother wanted pictures. She was dying to know how her daughter was doing," He spoke, holding up a camera.

"I don't believe you. She never cared for me," I spat, looking at him in disgust. " You all knew that too. And when dad told you to beat me with mother, you guys did that."

"We didn't want to and you know it too," He spoke, coming closer. "Dad was a horrible man, and mother wanted to spend time with you, but father forced her to keep her distance. He had plans for you in the future."

"What plans?" I asked quietly.

"A friend of his, had a baby boy. Since you were a girl, when your were 18, he was going to make you to get married and all kinds of stupid things I didn't want you to have done. But Harry, already got you pregnant."

I sat back down onto the bed, laying down in the process.

My mother, faked not loving me? After all these years, why am I finding out now?

I heard footsteps run down the stairs, and Harry appear in the room.

"Let's get this over with."

...

sorry for the small chapter, I update via phone.

speaking about the note, I would like to say thanks to everyone who votes and leaves nice comments, I appreciate it.

recently, I have been feeling like a complete piece of crap. my grandma died of cancer, then, right after she died, another one of my cousins got cancer. it skips around :(

Also on the other hand, I have a feeling that I'm coming down with some OCD, or already had it, which scares me. Any advice?

Thanks for all the love, and please try not to pity.

Love you guys,

- recycles.

P.S - I'm still doing a lets chat ♥︎.