XIV

my new hair above**

'Belle'.

I felt someone's fingers running through my hair as I awoke. It felt nice, until I noticed who it was, one of Harry's perverted friends. He had dark brown eyes, and brown hair that had been spiked a little. I scoffed, my face turning into confusion as I stared at him.

"Who are you, and why are you touching me?" I asked, moving away quickly to the corner, trying to put myself into the darkness.

"I'm Liam, and I wanted to meet Harry's girl," he said with a light smile, which could light up the whole room in less than seconds. I wanted to smile back, but my life has changed, and he happens to be apart of Harry's 'clique'.

"I'm not Harry's girl. Just the girl he was obsessed with." I saw his face turned into confusion, as if he didn't know what was going on.

"What do you mean? He told us that you were his girlfriend, and that you were pregnant," he said, lacing his tone with confusion.

"Only one of those is true. I happen to be pregnant. But that was before I realized how insane he is. I started to fall for him and his games, but then, I was just used for children. As he stated a couple days before when he locked me in the basement... "hello Baby Producer". I mean, c'mon. He thought his life was bad, he didn't know what anyone else went through." I felt anger rising inside of me, the feeling of punching a wall, or Harry's face was becoming clearer.

"What are you talking about? Harry's life was perfectly fine. His mother loved him, and his sister adored him. They never hurt him, hell, he would even brag about how much they love him."

"So, he lied to me?" I asked.

"Everything he has told you was a lie, probably to get you to stay."

••

hello recyclers. I had my hair dyed, and I'm obsessed. I'm planning on getting all of it dyed, I just wanted to see what it would look like ::))

love you guys, have a nice day.
- maddie.

P.S - sorry I keep making it so short. I'm updating from phone so... if you can relate, you know how it is.