LA

The plane ride was long and boring I was sat next to Goldberg and Jesse and boy was that not fun. We got off the plane and Dwayne immediately found me. "Hey there darling" he smiled at me "H-hey Dwayne?" I stuttered him calling me darling gave me serious butterflies "you guys will get room arrangements and then you will have the rest of the day off let's go to the bunk house and they'll explain the rules there" coach tells us all handing us room keys. The three of the girls are going to share and as soon as I put my things in the room I was interrogated "you like Dwayne!" Julie said "how what no I" I was fumbling my words "you do and Julie heard from Dean who heard from Charlie who heard from Guy he likes you" Connie shouts "what is this middle school I'm sure he'll tell me if he did let's go we have that meeting thing to go to" I say silently hoping Dwayne would like me. We go to the lobby and he pulled his hat off and messed with his hair "holy hot cowboy" I muttered "heard that" Connie whispered as she went and pecked Guy on the cheek. "Hey Hailey" Dwayne smiled and stood beside me. "Like your hat" I say smiling "me too" he says and smiles "OK" the man at the front says "simply do not break anything cafeteria will always be open no games on the weekend and you're free to use any of the other fields or pools or rinks if they are free games will run from 11am to 4pm Monday to Friday enjoy USA competitors" and with that he just walked away "Wanna go check out the place with me" Dwayne asked "with me wouldn't you rather go with them" I say pointing to Julie Ken and avermen "nah youre more fun" he says and grabs my hand dragging me down the hall.