Captain blood

We slowly made our way to school all of us still tired. I sat beside Dwayne and he pulled his hat over his face I leaned on his shoulder we were listening to ms mckay but all of us were half asleep. The last thing I remember is something about the first hockey coach. Then ms mckay shaking me awake "Hailey hun why's everyone asleep lol she asked gesturing to the snoring room of teenagers "captain blood" avermen mumbled his head on his desk. "Who?" Ms mckay looked at him curiously "Bombay or as we're going to call him captain blood" Charlie said sitting up rubbing his eyes "Dwayne come on" I pulled Dwayne's hat off and pulled it on my head and he sat up stretching "go back to your rooms and get some sleep please I'll deal with this captain blood" Ma mckay said seeing us out. "Thank you" I mumbled sleepily leaning on Dwayne. I felt him pick me up bridal style and I hugged myself to his chest. "I can walk I'm sorry" I say as we approach the rooms "nonsense" Dwayne kissed my head "Your room or mine" he asked me "yours" I mumbled before closing my eyes and letting sleep over take me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I woke up to Dwayne's arms wrapped around my waist and Luis' foot in my face. "uggh Luis move" I shoved his foot out of my face and he fell off the bed. "Haha sucker" I laughed sitting up. "Who's sweatpants are these?" I asked sitting up "Dwayne's you put them on when we got here remember" Luis said stretching "to be honest all I remember was us telling mckay about captain blood and then falling asleep again. I said standing up "tell Dwayne I went to my room" Luis nods and I go across and down the hall to the girls room. Connie and Guy are sitting awake talking while Ken,goldberg,avermen,jesse and Julie are playing cards "Bash brothers awake?" I question walking to the bathroom "yeah they went to go look for a spot to practice on the field" Julie said swapping her cards out. "Alright" I said and went to have a shower to wash away the sleeping feeling.