Hes back!

Coach Bombay. I watched as he ran down the stairs blowing on the duck call again. I sighed angrily as he walked into the box "BRING IT IN" he called and the players on the ice slowly came over "listen guys I'm sorry I want another chance!" I scoffed and Dean laughed "Yeah ok? Prove it" Charlie crossed his arms "come on team in the coach im the ducks coach I wanna play duck hockey, like someone once told me I made you and I'm stuck with you" he looked and smiled at Charlie as he said those words "and I'm not about to walk out and let you all down because of a loss and a preppy hendrix man up my butt" we all laughed a little "so please one more chance and if I mess up bad again I'm out I'm gone" Fulton stood up "not necessary coach you won't have to leave you're our coach always will be" Bombay smiles and Fulton "thank you Fulton now let's get out there and win this duck style" he smirked at Charlie and hit jesses shoulder "jesse charlie Guy Avermen Connie secret weapon" they all smiled and me and Fulton high fived they were doing the V the Flying V!
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
We ended up winning the game against Germany meaning we were facing iceland in the finals of they beat Germany in their game. Bombay brought us all outside to a small picnic table a cardboard cutout of himself stood beside him and a metal barrel. "Now I've had a lot of distractions since being here in LA" he says taking the cut out "this is a distraction" I make an ick face and laugh "gross" I answer and coach nods in my direction "this is a fire in a barrel" he throws a match in the metal barrel and it lights up with fire "and this is a distraction in a fire in a barrel" he puts the cut out in the barrel and watches it burn "any questions?" We all cheer happily Dwayne pulls me into a side hug "we've got practice tomorrow on the gym be ready in workout gear for now you have the rest of the day off go have fun" Bombay shooed ya away and I giggled as Dwayne lifted me up bridal style and started carrying me away.