What happened to our coach

We got to the locker room and coach had been stopped my Tibbles in the hall. Dean has completely broken a bunch of stools and his locker had a dent in it. "What the hell happened out there" coach said coming back in angry. "We tried our best" Jesse said sadly "yeah we'll your best isn't good enough anymore" coach threw his clipboard at the wall. He started pacing "12-1" he circled the locker room "12-1 what comes to mind when you think of 12-1" he says looking at us we stay silent "PATHETIC" he yells "what the hell" Connie whispers to me "not our fault you drive around talking to all then sponsor fools!" Luis yells "or hanging with the iceland lady" Fulton says and Dean nods adding  "eating ice cream with the enemy huh coach" we all frown "HEY HEY what I do is non of your business" we all pout and for once I decided to finally speak up what was on my mind. "What happened to our coach" he looked at me "hailey I'm here" he says annoyed I take a deep breath "no you're not whoever came in here after that game is not the same guy who went out before the game before the game you were confident saying stuff about Winning and that we would do well and your proud and you were checking on me making sure I was ok because of a panic attack you didn't want me to play" I said I took another deep breath before continuing "but now, well have you even checked on Adam he got a nasty cheap shot to the wrist and you've just yelled at us! and we were literally thrown around like rag dolls but no you're just going to yell!" I said finally stopping going back to being silent "Hailey, we are one game away from defeat and if we lose we go home! You may want to go home early but I sure as hell don't" he says. Goldberg moved to take his jersey off "leave those on we have practice. Laps, drills, sprints, hurry up!" He says and leaves the room. "What the bell happened to the guy who coached the ducks!" Charlie said picking up his helmet.