Please play a little with me

We got to the rink and Bombay told us to tie our skates but not wear gear so now we were standing around him on the ice. "Shouldn't we have our hockey gear on?" Luis questions "no, it's our last practice before the finals" coach spoke up "so that means-" avermen cuts him off with "the return of captain blood" coach laughs "no, it means" he pulls a beach ball out from behind the wall "Let's have some fun!" We all cheer as he hits the beach ball onto the ice and we chase after it hitting it around. Dwayne came and grabbed my hands and started spinning me around the ice like we were dancing. I hit the beach ball coming at us towards Avermen who hit it across the ice where the Iceland team was entering. "Gosh dang it" I heard Dwayne mutter "you mean god fucking dammit" he blushes "yes yes I do" I kiss his cheek and we make our way over to the iceland team "we have practice now you and your little rink rats must leave" Stansson challenges coach "we're right here coach" Dean pats his shoulder coach smirks "the only thing little was your career in the pros" we all laugh even ms mckay but she stops herself "Gordon no let's go!" Stansson smirks "can you still move on the ice?" Coach looks at him "please play a little with me" he hands coach a stick "three bar" coach says explaining the rules "I know the game" Stansson says grabbing a puck they start at the blue line Stansson takes the puck and coach skates backwards behind him "come on Bombay make your move" Stansson taunts as he shoots the puck hitting the cross bar. "COME ON COACH" I cheer. As coach takes the puck shooting it hitting the left bar "ALRIGHT" Dwayne and i high five and keep cheering coach takes the puck dekes twice and shoots hitting the cross bar. He smirks taunting Stansson "need flash that wasn't even my triple deke" he skates around Stansson "one more post and you go home crying by the way Stansson you owe me a beach ball" he smirks taking the puck down the ice.