Did we last....

The big question. Did me and Dwayne's relationship last. Did we stay together even though he moved back home. Well....
We ended up at Eden hall together and it went well, there were a few bumps in the road and arguments but we fixed it and worked them out. But graduation day is when everything changed. It was time to graduate from Eden hall meaning Dwayne would again be leaving me. I was listening to his final speech at Eden hall when he spoke my name "Hailey I would never have been able to do any of this without her so" he pulled the black cowboy hat off his head walked over to me and placed it on mine. He slowly bent down onto one knee "Hailey sweetheart will you marry me?" He was crying soft tears. I pulled him up and kissed him whispering a yes to him "SHE SAID YES" he cheered placing the silver ring on my finger on the inside of the ring the word sweetheart was in graved.
We moved to texas and bought a farm a little ways away from town. We got married and everyone was there we were living the best life possible. We had our first child a boy and a second son as well a year later 2 years after that we had a daughter another year after another son and I'm expecting again a baby girl. That's 5 kids and their names are
Nicolas: 7
Lane: 8
Samantha: 6
Lorenzo: 5
Miranda: expecting
And we couldn't be happier. We're still in touch with the team. Im fact we host a barbecue at our farm every summer every July14th which is actually Samantha's birthday my water broke the morning of. Nicolas looks just like Dwayne with his eyes and smile. Lane has my features but his dads personality. Lorenzo he's a rambunctious he is very close with uncle Fulton and uncle Dean. And Samantha she's a leader. So that's our family.

Oh and that black cowboy hat, it stays on our bedside post except for one day every year Family picture day. We bring it out and I wear it during pictures and for my favourite picture Dwayne covers our faces with it as he leans in to kiss me.