Hit on

After our game against Italy we all decided it would be fun to go play around in the pool since it wasn't being used at the moment. We got to our rooms and changed I put in a one piece bathing suit all green but it was a little tight hugging my curves in my hips but I figured it would be fine. I pulled on some jean shorts and made my way to the pool with Connie and Julie. I got my hair tied into a high ponytail and we sat at the edge of the pool. "Come in sweetheart" Dwayne says swimming over and rubbing my high "sure why not" I shrug and pull of my jean shirts throwing them with my towel and I run to the pool "CANNONBALLL" I jump in and land nearly on top of Charlie "Come here Hailey you're gonna pay" Charlie chases me spraying me with water. I go hide behind Fulton and dart towards Dwayne "save me" I jump at him and giggle "I'll get you next time" Charlie says sticking his tongue out at me I smile and flip him off he gives a fake offended look but laughs and goes back over to Avermen and Luis "what was that for" Dwayne laughs swimming around me "he tried to spray me" I say pouting "Hey doll" a thick Icelandic voice says from behind me. "Hello" I say awkwardly to the boy behind me "Mind if we just hang out we won't bother you" the one iceland boy says "I might bother her, she's bothering my pants" some guy says making gestures at me "knock it off Clev" someone shoots him a look he winks at me I grab Dwayne's wrist "I want to leave" I whisper to him he nods I get out of the water and hear a whistle "hot ass" the Icelandic voice says I quickly pull my towel around my body and shield myself but the comments still come "Let's see those tits babe" a different guy shouts "Dwayne" I mouth to my boyfriend he says something to the boys beside him and soon Charlie,Adam,Guy,Luis,Avermen, and Ken are all around me in a circle their backs facing me then Connie and Julie push through the circle and hug me "it'll be ok" Julie says Connie wraps me in another towel and they shield me as we walk out "I hated that" I say as we enter the elevator I look around noticing Dean and Fulton missing along with Dwayne "Where's Dwayne Dean and Fulton?" I ask Charlie "'talking' to Iceland" he puts air quotes around talking and I'm assuming there's going to be some injured iceland players hobbling around soon.