Naps, cuddles , pictures

We got back to the bunk house and Dwayne brought me too his room and set me on his bed. He walked off and after a little while later I felt him sit next to me and wrap his arms around my waist pulling me closer to him. I rolled over and nuzzled my face in his neck that's when I noticed he didn't have his shirt on anymore. My cheeks heated up but I can't say it bothered me. I let myself fall asleep in the comfort of his arms "I think I love you" I mumbled I heard him sigh "me too" he kissed my head and we fell into a sleep together.

I woke up and I opened my eyes to see Dwayne's chest in my face. My eyes went wide and I sat up I smiled at the sleepy looking cowboy. He was in his blue jeans and his hat was hanging off the edge of the bed. I smiled and he opened his eyes "come here sweeheart" he pulled me down beside him and started playing with my hair occasionally kissing my head. "Did you mean it" I ask him "mean what love?" He asked me "mean that you might love me" he chuckled a little "of course I did now come here I'm sleepy" he wrapped his arms tighter around me waist and nuzzled his face into my neck giving me a few kisses. I wiggled until I was comfortable and shut my eyes falling asleep where I had the best dream about me and a cowboy.

"Come on coach do it already!" I heard a voice in assuming was Dean "if you don't shut up you'll wake them" I heard and I stirred cuddling closer to Dwayne. "TAKE THE PICTURE" someone yelled Dwayne whispered to me "I'm awake but I kinda wanna see this picture" I blushed and he kissed me and sat up "Hi guys" he said a little annoyed. I sit up and coach is standing there with a camera and Connie is holding one as well as Julie. "Come on" I groan flopping down pulling a blanket over my head. "All y'all out" you feel Dwayne get up "coach I expect this from them but you come on man" Dwayne says you giggle and smile "Come on love we've got to get up dinners soon" he comes back over kissing you. "Okay" I whine sitting up.