USA ducks

We made it to the locker room having a mini celebration! When Bombay walked in "you guys enjoy that?" He asked somewhat happy "YEAH" we all cheered "well good because so did they and their still 4 points up and were one period away from defeat. We all frown at this Dwayne wraps his arm around me. "Well we might as well keep our pride" Jesse said annoyed "that's not pride Jesse, sure when Dwayne roped that big oaf part of me cheered!" Dwayne smiled as his words "but if we stoop to their level we're just as bad I wanted to cream Stansson for that cheap shot but my knee will heal and I can be the better man so... Jan" Jan steps forward "with old ducks and new ducks we must stick together because ducks always fly together" Bombay steps forward again "you who are you" he points to Dean "Dean Portman" coach smiles "from where?" Dean looks to coach "chicago Illinois" coach smiles "you who are you" Guy smiles "Guy Germaine" "from where!" "St Paul Minnesota" coach smiles. In turn we go through saying our name and where we're from when that's all over Jan steps forward "Ducks fly together" he says and ms mckay winks to coach "when skies are grey and the winds blowing" she looks to us and we cheer "DUCKS FLY TOGETHER!" "And when everyone says it can't be done?" Coach smiles "DUCKS FLY TOGETHER" then my country boyfriend "when the cows are mooing and the horses chewing hay in the pasture" "ducks fly together babe" I  kiss his cheek "Now old and new ducks let's unite" Jan pulls out a white ducks jersey with deans name and number on the back and then hands everyone else theirs as well. "WEVE GOT THIS!" Coach shouts and pumps his fist in the air "now let's go kick some iceland ass" Dean and Fulton chest bump "Let's do more let's win this shit and beat  their ass" I smile as we leave the locker room.

I take a minute and look before joining my team.. this is the last game before Dwayne goes back home. But right now I have a game to win!!