Italy Game

After that dinner coach told us we'd progressed and are playing Italy today I was excited. I made it to the locker room got ready and hit the ice to start warming up "Dwayne wanna help me practice?" I asked as I saw him playing around with the puck "Sure" he smiled and skated over to me "I'm going for 30 seconds" I say and he nods "you need to work on not bragging" "yeah I know" he laughs and starts playing with the puck I stick my stick between his legs but he bounces the puck to behind him and catches it with his skate so I loop around and push it off his skate towards my foot and kick it towards Connie "bam" I say "how long was that?" I asked "26 seconds" coach called from the bench "YES" me and Dwayne high five "bring it in guys we've got a game to win!" Coach says and we all go to the bench. Im not a starter but this time Dwayne is so I sat on the bench to cheer him and my team on! I was so bored of sitting on the bench we were up by 5 and i hadn't played once "Dwayne Hailey let's see some puck action" coach says o smile and jump over the wall and hit the ice Luis slides the puck to me and two people come my way I hit it to Dwayne who pops it up I catch it on my stick and whack it into the goal "YES YES YES" I smile and wave my arms in the air. "COME ON HAILEY" Jesse yells and slides the puck to me but it gets intercepted I waste no time in getting it back which wasn't that hard their puck handling skills on Italy suck. I took the puck passed to Fulton and SCORE! And the clock ticked down to 0. We won the game against Italy next we play iceland and to say I was nervous was an understatement.