First game

We hit the ice for our game against Tobago Dwayne and I were on the ice with Charlie guy and Luis "PASS IT DWAYNE" Charlie was banging his stick and Dwayne wasn't passing so I did what would help I stole the  puck from my own team mate and passed to Charlie who scored. "Hailey I had it" Dwayne whined "you did not you gotta learn not to brag" he pouted "so I can't brag I have the best girl friend in the world who's so pretty prettier than all the girls" I blush "you can do that" he chuckles "I can do what I want" "ROBERTSON CHANGE IT" coach yelled and I watched as Dwayne took to the ice "FOR YOU" he mouths to me and shoots the puck at the net scoring our final point of the second period. Coach brought us to the locker room and set the game plan Dean and Fulton were to be defense me left side Dwayne right side and Charlie centre goldberg in the net "we've got this!" Bombay said and we started the third period. Charlie got the puck passed to Dwayne who took it down the ice with ease as Fulton and Dean checked players left and right. "Pass it" I shout he looks to me I nod and he slides the puck over I skate a little faster bouncing the puck off my stick and into the goal! That was the final goal of that game we won 10-2 "HELL YEAH" I shout at the end of the game throwing my hockey gloves in the locker "hey Sweeheart your ice skills are cute" Dwayne smiles at me and takes his hat off his head putting it in front of our faces he kisses me I smile and kiss him back "I like being your girlfriend" he blushes and does the same thing again kissing me shielding us for privacy with his hat. He's too cute.