Iceland Game

I could barley watch as Dean yelled at the ref the game had hardly started. When Dean turned around he pushed the ref getting kicked out of the game. "Dammit Portman" o heard coach mumble "You can't throw him out it's three seconds into the game" he yelled at the ref "um Fulton go" he put Fulton on in deans place and the game resumed but it wasn't looking good. We were getting thrown around like a sack of potatoes "I need something" coach said "we can't get possession" I smiled "coach" I looked to him "put me on" he thought about it for a minute before deciding that was the best option "LUIS CHANGE IT" he called and Luis came off the ice and I was on. I skated over to beside Guy who was puck wrestling with an iceland player and I swept the puck away. I took it down the ice and shot it to Adam "come on Banks" I whispered to myself hoping we'd have a miracle then just as I hoped Adam shot the puck into the net making out first goal of the game! "YEAH WE GOT ONE" he cheered but out of no where Sanderson came over and hit his arm down with his stick Adam groaned out on pain "HEY MAN" Fulton yelled as Sanderson was taken to the box. I saw Dean in the crowd "oh god" I whined helping Adam to the bench "Dwayne get on" I heard coach say and Dwayne skated over to me "get me the puck" he said to Connie she nodded. We took the final face off of the third period and Connie slid the puck to Dwayne getting checked shortly after. Dwayne started dancing around three iceland players hogging the puck when Fulton was open a few feet away "PASS I DWAYNE COME ON" Fulton yelled "DWAYNE PASS IT TO FULTON" coach yelled from the bench Dwayne however being the show off he is didn't listen and got checked from behind the puck getting stolen "shit" I chased after Iceland player with the puck but I'm not fast enough and be shot the puck in the net making our final score 12-1 we were doomed.