Chapter 2

At the side, Father Xu and Mother Xu also showed some dissatisfaction on their faces.

If they were to come out dressed like this, how would others view their Xu family in the future?

They thought that they had harshly reprimanded her.

Mother Xu frowned and said, "Yueyue, take Wanwan to change her clothes tonight."

She let out a long sigh in her heart. Toward this biological daughter, she knew from the start that she had embraced the wrong person. Moreover, living these past few years, Mother Xu's heart ached and wanted to make it up to her.

However, this child was askew. She did not have the manner of a wealthy young lady at all compared to the well-read, gentle, and well-behaved Yueyue, who had been raised by her since she was young. Her feelings weakened a little.

Xu Yue replied sweetly, "Yes, Mother."

As she spoke, she was about to hold Xu Wanwan's hand.

Xu Wanwan laughed mockingly in her heart and directly avoided Xu Yue's hand. "There's no need."

Xu Yue then staggered weakly. If Zhao Zixuan had not grabbed her waist in time, she would have fallen to the ground.

Xu Yue's eyes immediately turned red. "Sister, why do you hate me so much?"

Father Xu shouted angrily, "This is outrageous!"

What biological daughter? She looked like she was purely here to collect a debt, bringing trouble for others on this joyous day!

Zhao Zixuan also said coldly, "What are you doing?"

He detested Xu Wanwan to the extreme. Others might not know, but Zhao Zixuan did. Xu Wanwan was the biological daughter of the Xu family. In fact, she even had the delusion of being engaged to him.

It was simply wishful thinking. His future wife could only be Yueyue.

Xu Wanwan looked at the harmonious appearance of this family, and the ridicule in her heart intensified.

Why didn't she leave earlier in her previous life?

What biological parents? She didn't care about them anymore in this life.

Her gaze then fell on Zhao Zixuan again and felt that it was ridiculous. This was the male protagonist in the book. He had doted on Xu Yue since she was young and wouldn't marry her—unless she was Xu Yue. He was disdainful of women who came to his doorstep, especially toward a vicious woman like her.

How could she have been blind in her past life? She had no choice but to go to Zhao Zixuan. She had gone to him in all sorts of ways, only to be oppressed. It was probably because she had been bewitched by the aura of the female lead.

She looked at Zhao Zixuan coldly and retorted mercilessly, "None of your business."

The usual Xu Wanwan would have tried to curry favor with Zhao Zixuan because she liked him. This was the first time she had spoken to him so coldly. Zhao Zixuan looked at her in disbelief and said angrily, "What did you say?"

Xu Wan did not see Zhao Zixuan's angry expression at all as she was looking at Xu Yue instead. "You like that dress? Then I'll give it to you. Oh right, you also like the Xu family and like being the little princess of the Xu family. Since that's the case, then I'll give them to you."

Anyway, it was something that she could not keep, so she did not want it.

In her previous life, she had only lived for over twenty years. She did not want to die early, so she might as well leave soon.