Chapter 25

Xu Wanwan was stunned. She did not expect Secretary Lin to trust her so much.

The surrounding interns looked at Xu Wanwan with disdain.

Someone was too lazy to endure and asked directly, "Secretary Lin, you've seen our resumes. All of us here have graduated from prestigious schools. Why are you letting a girl younger than us be the team leader?"

There was even someone who had a mocking look on his face. "That's right. I graduated from a top university in A City. May I ask what kind of education this young lady has? Could it be that she has come to work right after graduating high school?"

"Everyone says that the Li Corporation is a leading company, but such a company uses people indiscriminately. Isn't this a little unfair?"

The surrounding discussions and doubts were endless. After Xu Wanwan had heard them, she looked at Secretary Lin and sighed. "They're right. I don't have enough experience, so..."

Secretary Lin cleared her throat and interrupted Xu Wanwan's words in time, whispering, "This is also Director Li's intention..."

"What?" Xu Wanwan was surprised for a moment. "Is this really his intention?"

"Yes. After all, I don't have that much power. Director Li said that he believes that you're definitely qualified for this job."

Xu Wanwan was riding a tiger and could not get down. She met the dagger-like stares in front of her and could only nod helplessly. "Okay then, I'll try."

Secretary Lin nodded and turned to the intern. "From now on, Xu Wanwan will be the team leader of Internship Department. She will lead you through the work. I hope everyone will cooperate."

As soon as Secretary Lin finished speaking, someone raised a question.

"She's younger than us, and her academic qualifications are not as high as ours. Why should she be our team leader?"

"That's right. She might even be muddle-headed herself. How is she going to lead us well?"

"Everyone, quiet down." Secretary Lin furrowed her brows and became serious. "Although Xu Wanwan hasn't worked as long as you guys, she had come to the company earlier than you guys. She has more experience than you guys, so naturally, she can lead you."

"You guys are still just interns. Other than being skilled with your business abilities, you also have to learn to respect your own leaders. Do you all understand?"

The interns reluctantly shouted that they understood before they returned to their workstations.

Secretary Lin relaxed her serious face and turned to look at Xu Wanwan. "I've already arranged work for them. Your job is to manage them well and form a united team."

"Okay, I'll do my best." Xu Wanwan did not want to betray Li Jingran's trust, so her attitude became much firmer.

After Secretary Lin had left, Xu Wanwan also moved all her office supplies to the new department.

Before she left, Zhou Lin pulled her back and said reluctantly, "Wanwan, I didn't expect you to go to another department so soon. But still, congratulations, remember to come back and visit if you have nothing to do."

"Okay, Sister Zhou." Xu Wanwan smiled. After saying goodbye to her colleagues, she went to her new post.

She buried her head in packing up her things when she heard the voices of two girls.

"I heard that the president of the Li Corporation is very handsome, and he is not much older than us. How can you find a second man like him who is so high-quality and rich?"