Chapter 29

Xu Wanwan turned around and nodded at the man, then devoted herself to her work.

Li Jingran directly ordered someone to bring the documents to the Internship Department. He sat across from Xu Wanwan and accompanied her while he handled his work.

Xia Nuan'er secretly observed Xu Wanwan. When she saw that she was well prepared, she was a little uncertain.

If this Xu Wanwan really had some skills, wouldn't she be embarrassed?

However, this thought was quickly dispelled.

No matter what, she was a graduate of a famous school and had eaten several years more than Xu Wanwan. How could she be inferior to her?

She was just waiting to see Xu Wanwan's face disgraced and get kicked out of the company.

Xia Nuan'er retracted her gaze and began to secretly compete with her. She also began to formulate a plan.

The colleagues around the two started whispering about the competition.

"Looks like Xu Wanwan will definitely be kicked out of the company this time. She doesn't have much strength to begin with. If it weren't for Director Li, she wouldn't even have the chance to enter this company."

"It's fine if she doesn't have any strength, but she's still so stupid to dare to compete with Xia Nuan'er. Doesn't she know that Xia Nuan'er graduated from the Design Department of a famous university?"

"Hmph, I think this is a good idea. Someone like her who entered the company through connections should be taught a good lesson so that she won't dare to be arrogant in the future."

Zheng Feng frowned unhappily when he heard these words. "Alright, stop talking. Let's see the results first."

"Do we still need to wait for the results? Xia Nuan'er will definitely win."

An hour later, Xia Nuan'er stood up and handed the proposal over to Li Jingran. "Director Li, this is the proposal I just made. Take a look."

She smiled confidently and glanced at Xu Wanwan, who was still working on the proposal. Her eyes were filled with disdain.

Hmph, she still wanted to compete with her. She's really overestimating her abilities.

When the people around saw that Xia Nuan'er had already handed in the proposal, the discussion ended even further.

"I told you, Xia Nuan 'er is the best when it comes to work ability. I didn't expect her to submit the proposal so quickly."

"That's right, that's right. That Xu Wanwan definitely doesn't know anything. She pretends to compete with her, but now she can't come up with anything."

Li Jingran took the proposal that Xia Nuan'er handed over. He glanced at it casually and said coldly, "It seems that the top students in the Design Department are just so-so. The proposal that you came up with doesn't have any distinguishing highlights and simply followed conventions."

"Director Li, although I graduated from a famous school, I don't have much work experience." Xia Nuan'er didn't think that Li Jingran's comment was a criticism, so she still said in a confident tone. "At least I can submit a good job proposal without any work experience. Unlike some people, they are nothing but good-for-nothings."

Li Jingran looked at her coldly, his expression was terrifyingly dark.

Xia Nuan'er felt a chill on her back. She took the proposal back and brought it to her colleagues in the Internship Department. "Director Li has already seen it, please help me take a look."