Chapter 14

"If you ask me, you can't be too kind. Just do as we said before and teach her a lesson."

Xu Zhongyi snorted coldly. "This girl is indeed an ungrateful wretch. She needs to be taught a good lesson."

A hint of scheming flashed in Xu Yue's eyes, but she pretended to be tolerant and smiled. "Father, Mother, Sister is also very pitiful. I'm very happy that she can live well now. I want to go and talk to her."

Both Father and Mother Xu sighed.

They really felt that Xu Yue was kind and sensible. She was indeed worthy of being raised by them from a young age.

On the other hand, Xu Wanwan was rude and ignorant. She even liked to contradict them everywhere. Now, she was even more ungrateful, like a thankless wretch.

Xu Yue had already thought of a countermeasure in her heart. She deliberately raised her wine glass and walked up to Xu Wan.

Under the curious gazes of the people around her, she grabbed Xu Wanwan's arm and smiled intimately. "Sister, congratulations on becoming the top scorer in Science."

Xu Wanwan could not help but feel goosebumps all over her body. She subconsciously took a step back and shook off Xu Yue's hand. Her eyes were distant as she said, "Thank you."

Xu Yue was stunned. She continued to smile, but her tone gradually became low. "Sister, you're really lucky to be able to get such a good result. Unlike me who was in a bad mood, so I failed the College Entrance Examination."

Xu Wanwan stared at the person in front of her with vigilance. She did not know what she was up to and did not respond.

At this moment, a disdainful voice suddenly sounded from the crowd—

"What College Entrance Examination champion? She's just a scheming bitch."

The surrounding people quieted down again and watched the good show.

Xu Wanwan looked toward the source of the voice and saw Zhao Zixuan walking over with a face full of resentment.

Xu Yue pretended to hold onto Zhao Zixuan and hurriedly shook her head. "Zixuan, I'm sure sister didn't do it on purpose back then. Stop talking."

Zhao Zixuan had always hated Xu Wanwan and had no intention of stopping at all. He said mercilessly, "If you hadn't interfered with Yueyue before the exam and caused her to be in a bad mood, she wouldn't have failed the College Entrance Examination. She wouldn't have let you take advantage of the opportunity and pick up the title of the top scorer for nothing!"

"Zixuan, it wasn't easy for sister to come from the countryside back then. She wasn't used to the environment. It's not wrong for her to lose her temper at me." Xu Yue saw that she had attracted the attention of the people around her, so she pretended to be generous, "Anyway, the matter has passed. Let's not blame her."

"Only just lost her temper? At that time, she took advantage of your kindness. Not only did she tear up your homework, but she also deliberately put a toad in your bag. She played square dance songs while you were studying. She deliberately didn't want you to study hard!"

The expressions of the people around him changed subtly. They could not help but look at Xu Wanwan again.

Who would have thought that a girl with such a good appearance could do such a thing?

Could it be that she was just a good-looking girl on the outside?

Sun Yuelan rushed over when she heard their voices and added fuel to the fire. "That's right. Yueyue is just too kind. She tolerated her sister everywhere. I didn't expect that not only was she not grateful, but she actually did such a thing."