Chapter 23

And how did the style of the office suddenly change?

The bear on the sofa, the paintings on the wall, and the colorful eye mask on the office desk—none of them matched Li Jingran's style.

Was this characteristic of a mature man's heart?

Sister Liu stood there dumbstruck. For a moment, she had forgotten why she was here.

"Put down the documents and get out," Li Jingran said unhappily.

Sister Liu came to a sudden realization. She put down the documents and quickly turned around. "I understand, I understand. Director Li, enjoy yourself."

After saying that, she quickly slipped out.

Li Jingran's face darkened.

What do you mean by enjoy yourself? How can you talk like that?

But this girl's massage seemed to be pretty good.

After walking out of the office, Sister Liu could not calm down for a long time. She quickly pulled her colleagues to gossip.

"Do you know what I saw when I entered the president's office just now? This is the first time I've seen such an explosive scene in all my years of life!"

The colleagues were all curious. "Aiya, Sister Liu, don't keep us in suspense. Hurry up and tell us."

"Yeah, yeah, don't keep us in suspense."

Sister Liu subconsciously looked around and moved closer to the crowd. She exclaimed, "When I went into the president's office to deliver the documents, I actually saw Little Xu giving him a massage!"

"If it was just an ordinary massage, I wouldn't say anything. The key is that our president is lying on his stomach and letting Xiao Xu manipulate his waist. Also, there are cute dolls and colorful accessories in his office. This scene is simply unbearable to look at..."

After hearing Sister Liu's words, the colleagues all laughed.

"No way. Everyone knows that Director Li doesn't like women to get close to him. Other than Secretary Lin, no one else in the company dares to get close to him. But Xiao Xu can actually touch his body."

"Tsk, what's the relationship between Director Li and Little Xu? I guess the dolls and decorations in the office belong to the little girl too. I don't expect him to have such a hobby."

"If Director Li and Little Xu have that kind of relationship, wouldn't that be like a novel? This is simply too good."

Liu Fang was also not in the mood to work. "Right? If you don't believe me, you can find an opportunity to go to the president's office. That way, you can experience my shock."

When everyone heard Liu Fang's words, they became even more curious.

They really wanted to see what Li Jingran's office had become to be able to make Sister Liu sigh in admiration.

In the afternoon, Xu Wanwan returned to her work. She kept feeling that the colleagues around her were looking at her strangely.

Even when Secretary Lin assigned her work, the way they looked at her had a different meaning.

"Wanwan, please help me print out a copy of these documents and pass it to Director Li."

Xu Wanwan obediently agreed. "Okay."

Although she agreed, she was still very surprised.

After all, Secretary Lin had always been the one who delivered the documents. She was just an assistant. Logically speaking, she had no right to enter or leave the president's office.