Chapter Sixty Four

Caden wasn't next to me when I woke up in the morning nor was he in the kitchen when I went down for breakfast. "Have you seen or heard from Caden?" I ask Ms. Eleanor as I help her clean the kitchen. 

"No Jade not since he left last night."

"I tried calling and texting him but his not responding."

"He could have just stayed at Gabe's and is passed out from all his party fun." she tells me. 

Nodding my head at that I eat my bacon, eggs, and toast. "Thank you fro everything Ms.Eleanor."

"Always Ms. Jade." she winks. Grabbing my stuff I ask Ginger to take me to campus.

"Have you heard from Maria?" she asks me. Startling me out of my thoughts and worries about Caden.

Glancing at her I look back out the window, "No she went to a party though last night. Maybe she is with whatever friend told her about it."

"Fucking Cynthia." Ginger growls out.

"I'm sure she's fine she's probably just sleeping off her fun night." 

"I hope she's okay." 

"Me too." After classes we still hadn't heard from either one of them. "Are we allowed to panic now?" I ask Ginger as we make our way back to Caden's mansion.

"Hell yeah. Where could she be? Why hasn't she answered either one of us?"

"I don't know you think her location is on."

Snapping her fingers, "You're a genius I forgot we shared our locations for these exact reasons." Pulling off to the side of the road she looks at it, "That's weird." she says.

"What is it?" I ask.

"It says she's at our apartment complex." Pulling back on to the road, "But that doesn't make sense who else does she know that lives in our building."

Caden. My heart stops as I think about the conversations last night they both said they were going to a party. Has it finally happened has my best friend betrayed me. "Take me there." I tell her cutting off her rant about traffic and how others can't drive. 

"What?" 

"Take me to the apartment complex."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes."

"The guys told us to stay away from there."

"I'll be fine." 

"Okay I'll wait down stairs call or text me if you need me." 

Opening Caden's door I went to his room only to see Maria in my favorite shirt of his to sleep in. In his bed underneath his blankets that I had just lost my virginity to him on less than twelve hours ago. No,no,no the words chanted in my head he slept with her. Tears came flooding through my heart instantly broke I just lost one of my best friends and boyfriend all in the same day. Rushing out of his room to leave he and his cousin walk through the door pissed off. His eyes widen as soon as he sees me standing there tears streaming down my face. "Sweetheart what are you doing here?"

Inhaling a shaky breath, "You didn't come home last night and didn't respond to any of my texts or calls. Ginger and I started to get worried because Maria was doing the same thing. We checked her location and it lead us here. Now I see everything is fine and that you're nothing but a fucking liar!" I need to get out of here before I lose it on him and her I've got to get out. Closing my eyes I just couldn't believe it was happening. The love we shared was all a ploy to get with Maria. No ones ever taken it this far and Maria never returned their feelings. Or so she says maybe she was sleeping around behind my back with them all. Shaking my head I open my eyes to see him watching me like hawk his obsidian eyes trying to guess my next move. Ignoring him and his cousin I walk between them towards the front door. Just as my hand was in the door knob to open it I was spun around and pinned to it. "What the hell are you talking about? Saying I'm a fucking liar." Glaring up at him I said nothing he knew what he did. Closing his eyes he bent down placing his forehead onto mine, "Sweetheart what do you think you saw?"