The End

"I'm glad you two made up before my party it would have been extremely awkward." Ginger tells me.

"I'm going to miss you so much I hope you have a great time in Greece."

"You know I will and I will send you pictures everyday."

"That's all I ask for." laughing she gives me a long hug. 

"Hey what about me whores?" Maria calls out at us laughing loudly we race and hug her as well.

Tapping the whine glass with a spoon, "Everyone thank you for coming to our farewell party." Caden calls out, "Sweetheart can you come her for a second."

Walking over to him slowly he gets down on one knee. "Caden what are you doing?"

"Something I wanted to do months ago." 

 "What?"

"I know we just got back together but you never left my mind or my heart Jade I love you with everything in me and I want to be your sparing partner for life. Will you marry me?" he asks shocking me. 

"Are you sure this is what you want to do?" I ask.

"Yes." 

"Girl if you don't just say yes I will for you." Ginger yells.

Laughing at her tears spilling over, "Yes, yes Caden I will I love you too." Standing up he slides the ring on my finger and we kiss.

"Thank fuck dude I swear I thought she was going to say no." I her Gabe say.

"You're engaged now." My friends run over and scream at me. 

"Now I have to come home soon for the wedding." Gin says.

"It won't be for awhile but yes you will have to do that." 

"Congratulations." is what we heard the rest of the night. Soon it was just me and my girls sipping on the last bottle of wine together. 

"I cant believe I'm engaged."

"I can." they say at the same time.

"Things aren't going to be the same without you Gin and I'm glad I am moving closer to you M." 

"Me too." Maria says.

"It defiantly won't babes I am one of a kind."

"We should visit her on one of our breaks." Maria says.

"Indeed we should." Knocking on the door let us know the boys were back. Mike was taking Ginger to the airport in the morning, Gabe was taking Maria to his condo, and Caden and I were going to mine. When he found out I got one he was happy to show me all the great things about having my own space with a bunch of naked activities. Smiling we gave each other hugs toasting the apartment goodbye, "Who knew this place would bring so much into our lives?"

Maria gasps, "It's magical."

"I love you guys." I tell them as we walk out headed to our own directions.

"I love you hoes too." Ginger says, "I call you guys when I land."

Hugging us one more time we each went on our own new adventure.