«Chapter 1: Beginning»

"Sigyn! You egregious little scamp give me back my book!" demanded Lorelei from her room.

The young girl didn't so much flinch when her sister yelled at her from the other room. Bathing in sunlight, the girl in her blue dress continued to read her book on her cot. Lorelei's footsteps could be heard, stomping up the stairs.

"Hold on Lorry, I'm just finishing the chapter on Dark Elves and-" but before poor Sigyn could finish her sentence Lorelei barged in and snatched the book out of her hands.

She dusted the book as if it were thrown in her mother's garden outside.

"I told you not to call me that puerile name," she scowled.

'Stupid child,' Lorelei thought.

Sigyn sat up on her bed and looked up to her sister, "Did you know that the great queen Frigga was raised by witches?"

"Any pathetic commoner would know that, anyway you shouldn't be touching my things! This book is not for the likes of a weak child," she scowled.

"I'm not weak," her sister grumbled.

She was not only defending herself but was also speaking the truth. This young girl may seem harmless to the naked eye but truly, she was a magic wielder. One of the only in Asgard excluding their royal highnesses. Her father Iwaldi, the head of the royal guard, warns her not to use these powers as it could lead her into great danger. She was only 7 for Valhalla's sake.

On the other hand, her sister, Lorelei, also held power but it was nothing like Sigyn's. Lorelei was gifted with the power of controlling men. The Siren. Some called her. She could never manipulate women as they held a stronger power to block out her forces. But Lorelei was strong. Much stronger than her sister. People would whisper tales and rumours of dark intentions brewing in her cold heart.

Lorelei ran outside with the book in her hand and marched straight to the palace.

With young Sigyn scrambling behind.

The city was bustling with people. Selling their wares and doing their morning duties. She had almost lost her sister in the crowd but had managed to catch up. Her long copper hair flowing in the wind.

"What are you doing Lorry?"

"None of your business, now scram before I chop your hair off!" she swung her hand at Sigyn pretending to cut her long locks off, then in return, Sigyn grabbed her hand and twisted her around until she fell to the floor.

Now, these sisters were very different in both appearance and personality. Sigyn had brown skin, long copper orange hair that reached her hips, dark brown eyes so dark that they almost looked black and was quite the one for mischief. Whereas Lorelei had dark ginger shoulder- length hair, vanilla skin, hazel-coloured eyes and disliked any little thing her sister did (which is quite like most siblings). But one thing they have in common is that they are both the daughters of the great Iwaldi Erdilson, and they knew how to fight.

"You really want to try and fight me dear sister? In front of all these people?"

With a sincere look on her face, Sigyn raised her hands to protect her face. Her sister smirked down at her. Thinking she could win this fight with ease. Thinking.

"That small brain of yours can comprehend that I am 12 years older right?"

"That stupid brain of yours can comprehend that I am 12 ties smarter right?"

So it began, a great fight between these 2 sisters. First it began with the simple throwing of punches, but then it got into the stage of Lorelei throwing pots and pans at her. Lorelei reached inside the cart of a man selling his metal wares and pulled out a knife. She threw it with perfect aim at her sister only to remember how fast she really was.