« Chapter 9: Lesson»

"All I did was talk to Odin about you,"

"ODIN!"

"Darling we're all worried about you and want you to be ok, including Odin,"

"But? BUT?!"

"Breathe my dear, breath," Sigyn took a deep breathe, "Listen Sig, this might be good for you, it'll get your mind off everything and will improve your magic,"

Sigyn thought for a moment. Iwaldi was right and she knew it, but learning magic from the Queen and with the Prince that's a whole other level.

"Okay, fine I'll go tomorrow,"

"Splendid my love, I should go back to the palace now, goodbye my dears!"

With that, Iwaldi jumped onto Kriger and rode back to the place

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

That night Sigyn barely caught a blink of sleep. She spent all night working on how to speak to the Royal Family and spells she could perform for them. She then concluded that she was going to use the ageing spell on Fenrir, a Shapeshifting spell and then maybe a teleportation. All she had to do was not mess up. Simple! More or less...

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

Sigyn woke with the sun the next morning and wore her new gear (above pic) that her father had made by dwarves using from dragon scales from Alfheim. She ate her breakfast and rode to the castle with her father. The castles ostlers took Kriger away and came up to Fenrir as well.

"Oh no no no, Fenrir is coming with me,"

"But my lady-,"

"Let my daughter take her companion with her,"

"Yes Captain,"

She thanked her dad and gave him peck on the cheek. Sigyn then walked to the Queen's Garden with Fenrir at her tail. She got strange looks from the maids and nobles of the castle because of Fenrir. But then they realised who she was and gave her a small nod. Sigyn did not know the castle that well, so she asked Good Lady Sif as she was walking by.

Sigyn finally made it to the Queen's Garden's and decided to look around. She found a couple of Musikk Blomsters singing a Melodic tune. These flowers are known for the beautiful tunes they play as the breeze hits their petals. She sat by the grass with Fenrir listening to the heavenly music. The wind pushed a little strand of hair onto her face and as she brushed it back a voice called from behind her.

"They are quite lovely flowers aren't they?"

Sigyn turned to look behind and saw Prince Loki.

"Quite,"

"They were gifted to my mother on Aflheim when-"

"She healed an entire village diseased by Phoenix Flu,"

"Someone knows their history,"

"I'm a bit of a bookworm myself actually,"

A comfortable silence had befallen on them. She smiled at the Prince and asked.

"And how are you on this fine morning your highness?"

"I am well, and you my lady?"

"A wee bit tired and nervous actually, it's not everyday you get invited to study Magic with Prince and the Queen."

"Me and Mother are delighted to have you with us,"

He offered her a small smile and a hand to pull her up. Fenrir gave the Prince a small nod in which he replied,

"And good day to you Fenrir, we should probably get going before mother comes to find us,"

"Oh yes!"

Sigyn forgot to look at the time and saw that they were going to be late. Loki led her through the garden to his mother sitting by a small fountain.

"Sigyn darling you made it!"

"Thank you for your most gracious offer my Queen,"

Sigyn gave the queen a small curtsy.

"Like I said before darling, no need for formalities and it is an honour for me to be teaching the hero of Asgard magic,"

She offered her a small smile and questioned.

"So what are we doing today,"

"Well first off I wanted to see what you can do, I am aware you know a handful of powerful spells from your last display. But today will be just seeing how far you can go."

Sigyn nodded as Loki his mother a small kiss on her cheek and sat by her side. Sig turned to Fenrir and with a flick of her wrist he turned into a wolf cub.

She cradled him in his arms as he growled at her to change him back.

"Oh hush Fen, there is no one her to make fun of you except me,"

She turned to look at Loki and Frigga's shocked expression.

"W-was that an aging spell?" Loki stuttered.

"Yes but I can't do it on humans yet, just animals,"

"Extraordinary!", he exclaimed standing up. Loki realised what he had done and blushed as he quickly sat down. Sigyn could feel the tips of her hair turned a bright shade of pink. Frigga giggled at her son's antics and asked for more.

Sigyn placed an angry Fenrir down and did a quick shapeshifting spell. Sigyn subtly turned into a small green serpent. She then turned herself into a replica of Frigga and then to Loki and ended with a dark green, 9-foot-tall dragon.

Frigga and Loki looked up at the dragon. His eyes full of amusement while hers full of excitement.

She shapeshifted back to her normal self-awaiting their words.

"That was wonderful!" exclaimed Frigga

"I'm impressed, not man people can teach themselves a trick like that," Loki praised.

Sigyn's hair was now half pink. She tried to put an illusion on it but failed miserably.

"Your hair Sigyn, it's changing colour," he spoke.

At this moment, Sigyn wanted to teleport herself to her bedroom and hide under the blankets.

"Oh u-um, yes it does that, uh it replicates my emotions,"

"Fascinating,"

"Very, but now I do believe that it is time for us to start our proper session instead of doing this assessment. Well done Sigyn," Frigga exclaimed

She offered the AllMother a warm smile as they began their lesson...

Hello My Peeps!

It me again! Yes I'm alive, sorry for the late post. I had a SUPER busy week and am back again.

 I hope you liked this chapter and remember to place some ideas down below. 

THANK YALL SO MUCH FOR THE VIEWS. 

And again the pic above is a wonderful illustration by nanihoo.

 Pls remember my version of sigyn does not have frenckles and has dark brown eyes. 

I also wanted to clear up that they voice of Fenrir Benny Cucumberbatch. And if you don't know who that is... it's Benedict Cumberbatch.

Yes i'm aware he is Doctor Strange but i thought it would be a rlly good voice so.. ye.

IM SO EXCITED FOR MULTIVERSE OF MADNESS

Cya in the next chapter!

Lots of Love

SigynFan