«Chapter 18: Very Full»

The smell of mead hit Sigyn's face as she stepped into the tavern. Jolly men were laughing and drinking as they told their stories and others were singing. The Golden Boar was one of the most famous taverns in the kingdom. Well known for it's strong Asgardian Liquor and delicious boars roasted on the new moon. Torches were scattered across the place and all the tables were made with fine dark oak. She spotted the Warriors Three and Lady Sif at a table in the corner of the room. Fandral was drunk and flirting with his pint while the others were laughing merrily at him. She then turned her head to a man standing on a table singing. He had dusty blonde hair and blue eyes. The man was dressed in a burgundy tunic and black dress pants. She knew him to be none other than Theoric Rutgerson.

PLEASE WELCOME YOUNG LEONARDO DICAPRIO AS THEORIC

(Wellerman by Nathan Evans, all credit goes to him)

"There once was a ship that put to sea,

The name of the ship was the Billy of Tea,

The winds blew up, her bow dipped down,

Oh blow, my bully boys, blow (huh)

Soon may the Wellerman come,

To bring us sugar and tea and rum,

One day, when the tonguing is down,

We'll take our leave and go," he sung.

Loki tapped her own the shoulder and led her to their table. She ordered a glass of wine and continued to listen to the man sing. She knew Theoric when they were young. Always going out and being the talk of the town. He was an Einherjar trainee, and his father was a wealthy noble. He was nice sometimes, but his inner show off always shone.

"Your wine milady Sigyn," said the tavern waiter.

She politely nodded her head at him and sipped her wine.

"I heard that night and day are one in the same in the Draugr region. Eternal darkness always blankets the sky," spoke Hogun.

"I heard the waters are filled with nøkken, I've always hated those bloody creatures," spoke Sif.

"Nøkken are not all bad Sif, the cave where I practise magic is filled with them. They never hurt anyone," Sigyn said.

"Yes Sigyn, but this is Helheim we speak of. All evils and only evil lurks there," she said softly and then smirked. "You do remind me of someone though,"

They turned their head to Loki who simply said, "I do not know what you speak of," before returning to his mead.

"Yes you do brother. Loki always spent his time hiding in the library doing his spells and reading. Talking and daydreaming about animals, fantasies and even some of the ladies he fancies," Thor teased.

Loki turned bright shade of pink and looked away.

"You know, a little raven told me that Loki actually fancies anoth-" Thor was stopped by a strong arm punching his stomach.