«Chapter 12: Oaf»

I just felt like giving you guys another chapter to read so here we go! Pls give feedback :)

Sigyn Pov

That was the absolute best prank I had ever done. We ran as fast as we could with Thor on our tail. Loki was gleaming with joy as we raced through the gardens. Thor was yelling behind us and was about 2 metres away. Loki looked at me and smirked. There was a little pond in the distance. He turned to me and said, "Sigyn do you trust me?!"

"What?"

"Do you trust me!?"

I didn't say anything for a moment. Was I going to trust the God of Mischief?

"YES!"

"Then run through the pond!"

I didn't even have time to ponder on what he said. We reached the pond and my breathe hitched. I closed my eyes and ran straight forward. I squeezed Loki's hand as I made the first step. I opened my eyes and looked down. He did it! We were running on water. My eyes filled glee as I turned to Loki who was already staring at me. He turned a thousand shades of red and my hair felt bright pink.

We made it across and locked eyes for a moment. It was then did I notice his beautiful appearance. His raven black hair contrasted so beautifully with his wonderous green eyes. He had a sharp jawline and lovely pale skin. Sadly, our moment was interrupted because of an oaf in a pond.

"*SPLASH! *"

"*cough*Loki! *cough*Sigyn! Get back here you mischievous imps!"

"Sorry brother this is just too much fun,"

He turned to me and smirked. Loki inclined his head towards the palace, and I returned I nod. Our laughter echoed the halls as the maids turned and whispered at us.

Is that the cold prince laughing?

I've never seen him act this way!

He's probably been enchanted by someone.

We ignored them as much as we could and walked through a familiar hallway.

It was where the royals chambers were. Memories flooded to that day. That horrendous awful day. The day in which my life changed. I froze when we walked along Odin's chambers. I remember it like it was yesterday.

"*Crrrrreeeeaaaak*" there was a noise coming from another chamber down the corridor. It was Odin's! Sigyn darted to the chamber and found her sister grabbing the AllFather by the neck and slowly pulling him up.

"Now listen to me AllFather, I shall be crowned queen of Asgard by sunset tomorrow, and you must tell everyone you are retiring. Understood?", she said, still gripping the AllFather's neck.

"Qq-q-queen. Of Aa-asgg-garr-rd," he stammered.

But before anything else could happen Sigyn shouted, "Lorelei stop it!", Lorelei gyrated and dropped Odin as she saw her sister standing in the doorway.

"Get out of here you-!"

Sigyn?

Lady Sigyn are you alright?

I awoke from my daze to Loki gently tugging on my arm and looking at me in concern.

"Are you alright?"

"Yes, yes I'm fine. Sorry, just remembered something."

I cringed and looked at my feet.

"So um where are we going?" I said finally looking up at my prince. My prince? Oh Gods of Asgard what is wrong with me.

"Somewhere safe," he spoke leading me down the hallway again.

We arrived in front of another door. It was made with dark oak and had interlocking snakes carved into them. He pushed the door open and tried to lead me inside.

"Oh your majesty, I-I cannot enter your chambers. It would not be appropriate due to my status."

"Come on Lady Sigyn, after all you have done for us you'd think I worry over your status. Now come on!"

He pulled on my arm a little harder as he led me in. It was beautiful.

The living room we entered was filled with shelves of books. The filled the wall in which we entered through and the ones on the side. The left wall and a warm glowing fireplace and to comfy looking forest green chairs. There was a small table that had a plate of grapes and cheese, a teacup and a vase of small True Carnations. I noted that these for looked significant flowers. Onto the right was a table filled with parchments, pens, and other books. Straight ahead was the balcony with a beautiful view of Asgard. The pillars were covered in green vines with dainty pink flowers growing upon them.

There was also a door on the left wall near the balcony which most likely lead to his room.

"Like what we see?"

I turned to see Loki trying to figure out the best way to "casually" lean on the wall.

"Very much, you look like you have more books than the library in here!"

"I try, besides I need to find something to keep my entertained instead of going out with Thor and is infuriating friends."

I let out a small giggle as he turned to give me a warm smile.

"Tea?"

"Yes please,"

"Its Lemon Ginger, and personally I like it with- "

"A spot of honey," I said. Mother always gave it to me that way.

"It seems mother was right then,"

"Right about what princeling?"

He chuckled at the nickname.

"Well, she came to me one morning saying how much she wanted you learning magic with me,"

I hummed in reply, melting at how lovely the tea was.

"She said we were quite similar, and it would do me some good in having a friend,"

"Surely the Prince of Asgard has many friends,"

"Not this one," he replied magicking away his cup, "I was always reserved as a child, never really good at making friends."

"Nor was I, from what I recall Fenrir was my only friend,"

"Where is your furry friend Sigyn?"

The tips of my hair turned purple. Where was Fenrir?

"Oh goodness! I don't know," I put my cup down as I started panicking.

"I'll help you find him my lady," I nodded in thanks as we ran out the door.

We made it to the gardens and started racing around to find him. Where was he?

Look at how lovely the little darling is

Oh how soft is his fur

I whipped my head around at the voices and ran straight to their direction with Loki on my tail. I slowed down as I saw what was going on.

Fenrir was laying down with 3 gods and goddesses surrounding him.

I recognised them as Freya, Frey, Idunn, Tyr, Balder and Nanna. Fenrir was having even more fun than I was.