one

Cherish Conan Luck-Marie considered herself to have a normal basic teenage life.

So like most teens, Cherish went through a phase where she hated her name. It also didn't help when people learned her name they would repeat it in disbelief or tell her they love her name - that never sounded like a compliment. It also didn't help that when people learned her last name they wanted to know who her parents were and what they did for a living.

Most people thought the girl's parents were hippies because who would name their daughter Cherish?

Odette and Klaus Luck-Marie met through mutual friends and truth be told they could not stand each other. Their friends on the other hand only saw unexplored sexual tension which later did get explored which is how a year after meeting the twins were born.

The twin's Spencer Tai and Matthew Emmy Luck-Marie. One was blonde and the other brunette, having gotten their physical traits from both their parents making them never be confused for the other. Growing up the fraternal twins were inseparable, not even high school cliques were able to break them. The worst came in high school when the two explored their sexuality and realized they didn't fit into the heteronormative norms of society.

Matthew had come out as bisexual with a preference for boys while Spencer came out as straight and asexual. Not all high schoolers were accepting but what helped other than a supportive household was that they were popular and living in California. 

Being twin jocks meant popularity and it didn't help that they inherited their father's killer glare because they were actually really friendly. The twins being four years older than Cherish worked out so they could make sure, her freshman year, that everyone knew she wasn't to be messed with or else they'd have to face the twins.

Matthew and Spencer weren't above bullying someone or picking a fight with those who harmed their sister. When they heard someone started bad-mouthing Cherish during her freshman year they traced the rumor and threatened the person by cornering them and kicking them only once in the gut. It wasn't that Cherish couldn't take care of herself - she'd proven that to the twins and the whole school the day she almost broke a kid's arm for spreading a crude rumor.