sixteen

Aisha invited Cherish to the beach to which the girl agreed to even if she wasn't going to get into the water – she had bad memories with being in the ocean

Aisha invited Cherish to the beach to which the girl agreed to even if she wasn't going to get into the water – she had bad memories with being in the ocean. Aisha being an Encino rich kid meant she had a car to her disposal at any time of the day.

Turned out with Cobra Kai winning the All Valley tournament meant more money for Johnny to spend on his dojo and students. Cobra Kai now had merch and yes Cherish did get a red shirt – which she'd cut holes in as if it was a band rock shirt – but that's as far of merch she'd want to own.

Aisha was out with some of the Cobra Kai team members who were competing in who can bury Bert and Nate first. Which was not something Cherish wanted to do so she stayed with Demetri, Hawk and Moon who were playing volleyball or at least trying to.

"Mulligan, send it back." Demetri shouts not wanting his lose to be counted against him as the ball only hit the net

"No," Cherish shakes her head as she was on Hawks team and while it was a friendly game she was ready to spike the ball into Demetri's face because of how slow it's been going

"There's no mulligans in volleyball," Hawk informs the boy in the stripped shirt

"Says you," Demetri scoffs hands on hips, "Water break"

Demetri walks over to the towels by the volleyball net pillar and picks one up making girls passing by see the Cobra Kai logo and stop, "Cobra Kai? You guys won that karate tournament, right?"

Demetri slowly drops the towel from his face in shock that the girls were talking to him, "The All Valley? The Rubble in Reseda? Yes... we uh we certainly did"

"Cool we're gonna go for a swim but maybe play with you later?" One of the girls offers making Cherish look over at Moon who stood in front of her the only thing dividing them being the net

Demetri stumbles out an awkward response making Cherish inform Moon, "I'm going to check who won, call me when we can play a real game"

"Of course," Moon smiles before watching Cherish walk away