thirty-five

Sam's speech seemed to work, or at least long enough to get everyone to sit down

Sam's speech seemed to work, or at least long enough to get everyone to sit down. Cherish sat amongst everyone while Miguel and Sam stood before everyone as the head of each dojo.

"Do not know how to say this any plainer." Sam speaks to everyone slowly losing her patience "Eagle Fang and Miyagi-do have to work together."

"Even if we wanted to team up, it'd never work. I was in Cobra Kai. Their style mixes with ours like..." Chris trails off trying to think of the best word to describe his two experiences

"Oil and vinegar?" Nathaniel offers with a puzzled look

"No, not salad dressing." Chris immediately replies making Cherish wish she can look into their minds to see what was running through it "I would say like British Bulldogs and the Heart Foundation."

At the end of the sofa Mitch leans in to look over at his ex-best friend, "They were friends, dipshit"

"Not at WrestleMania 3, penis breath" Chris immediately retorts

"Okay, you can't call me penis breath. Only they can call me penis breath," Mitch points to those a part of Eagle Fang

"Why are you okay with anyone calling you penises breath?" Chris brings up a fair point

"You know what? Screw this. Come on, let's go," Mitch stands up and Bert follows ready to go

Cherish was ready to stand up and tell them to sit down but Demetri beats her to it, "Hey pussies!"

The exclamation makes the Eagle Fang boys stop and turn to Demetri, "This is exactly what those assholes at cobra Kai want. since you were one of 'em, you're an assholes too. So are you. So was I. Well, at least I wanted to be one."

Cherish couldn't help but let her head tilt at the boy's inspirational speech and the direction he was headlining in, but was very intrigued.

"But now Cobra Kai is the worst collection of assholes in the Valley, run by the king of all assholes. So, if by merging with eagle fang... weird name, by the way. can keep us all from getting shit on anymore, then we'd all be assholes not to do it. I'm sorry for all the assholes I usually take pride in my grandiloquence, but... it's an emotional time now..." Demetri finishes off his speech which works because Mitch and Bert walk over sit on the couch. Once they're seated Demetri turns to their leaders "Where do we start?"