eight

Miguel kicking Kyler and his friend's ass had gone on viral as videos weren't just spread on the student's social media accounts but someone also posted the video on YouTube

Miguel kicking Kyler and his friend's ass had gone on viral as videos weren't just spread on the student's social media accounts but someone also posted the video on YouTube. The video brought lots of business for Cobra Kai as the next day there was a line of students waiting for the dojo to be open.

Cherish not being in the cafeteria when the fight went down she had to see the whole thing on someone's social media page. She actually watched the whole fight once with her friends and then another time later when she was alone.

"Did you know he can fight like that?" Amelia asks Cherish who could feel her whole face flush red

"Why is he suddenly so hot?" Victoria questions her eyes on the video she restarted

"He was always hot," Cherish whispers moving her hair away from her face hoping it would help with the heat on her face

"No, he wasn't," Amelia says before voicing her change of view on the boy "but now he's definitely badass"

"You guys would be such a power couple. You know how to fight, he knows how to fight, and you both fight bullies. Fuck," Victoria whispers her mind racing with so many ideas, and turns to face her friend "Please let me get you both together"

"No, no, no" Cherish quickly dismisses wide-eyed "No. I-I finally have a good friendship with a guy and don't want to ruin that by involving romantic feelings"

"Your friends with Scott," Amelia pouts as it was a big deal of her boyfriend and best friends to be friends

"I am and he's great but I mean... it's different because I don't put myself out there to make friends"

"You really don't," Victoria comments making Cherish send her a side glare

"...So with Miguel, I put myself out there and we have so much in common. Like he loves the Marvel universe, I do too, but obviously, my heart belongs to the DC universe, and never do I get the questions of 'oh if you really loved comics then you'd know...' then there's the list of questions to prove my geek-ness. But with Miguel, there isn't that and I feel respected and..."