Dear Diary 1

Fast Forward

Dear Jungkook,

Jungkookie, I guess by the time you found this little diary of mine, you might have already known that I'm gone.

I'm not sure if you would still feel sad if I were gone, but I'm just going to assume that you might

be.

You might have a lot of questions, or maybe you might not. I'm not sure, because I'm not there to see your expression anymore.

Let me answer those questions that you might have.

Earlier this year, I received bad news from Doctor Kim, that I have terminal cancer and that's stage four. The reason for me withholding this is that I kinda found out that you are no longer interested in me, and that you are considering a divorce.

Kookie-ah, we met at school and since then you're my everything. Before meeting you, I'm all alone, without a family to go back to, no friends to share my happiness or anything with. You and our Jeon Min are my everything.

The first few years were really the highlight of both of our lives. Then, Jeon Min came into our life, and it was the best thing other than you that happened to me.

I love you so much, I really do. But I know, something in you changed, maybe you have a new interest in your life, or maybe I'm not interesting to you anymore. I understand that people tend to fall out of love at a certain point in their life and that's normal and I would never hate or blame you for that.

I choose to keep that from you because I knew this would only keep you from doing what you want to do, and also, I'm hoping that you might be a little sad or somehow devastated. But hey, a little lie won't hurt right.

Now that I'm gone, there is only one thing I hope you could do for me, and that's taking a good care of Jeon Min, he's still young, and he might not understand what's going on between you and me. When he is ready, then you could, explain to him. Kookie-ah, please love him as much as you could, he is too young to be left with a single parent, it really breaks my heart that I have to leave him. So please, love him as much as you could for me.

Kookie-ah, I've been a burden for you for a while. Now that, I'm gone, please live your life, be happy, and I really hope and wish that you find the love of your life or the one that you need.

Thank you for loving me, taking care of me, providing me with such good care throughout these years, it might or might not be sincere, but nevertheless, my love to you is never-ending.

Be Happy Always.

Love, Jimin. 

***************

Author's Notes :

This chapter is connected to the last chapter that is coming soon. 
Sorry for the cliffhanger, but I will try to update every other day hopefully. 

Let me know, what do you think, and please Comment, Share, and  Vote.Thanks for supporting.