New Book Alert - Not an Update

Hey guys!
I'm sorry for not updating, but I will in a few days!

I have a new book idea after I'm done with this book. But I really wanted your input on what do you think. 

Let me know your thoughts after reading this.

***************

" Jungkookie, you know I love you with all I have, but I can't continue going on like this with you. You always act like it's okay every time you fight with me, you always had your reasons when you laid your hands on me. I love you so much to cover them repeatedly, but I can't do it all the time. Thank you for the wonderful 7 years, but I do not have it in me to stay on with you... Sorry I have to break the together till death bring us apart vow, but I love you like no one else could. "

***************

They were neighbors, classmates, and trainees for years before they decided to tie the knots.

Jimin was cute, angelic, kind, and soulful. Born and raised in Busan by his single mom, Mrs. Park. Unfortunately, Mr. Park passed away when Jimin was just two. Ever since then, he has been everything for Mrs. Park. He had to study and work to help support his family of three. He had another brother, Kim Tae Hyung. Obviously, he is adopted, but he was well-loved by the Parks. He is also Jimin's only soulmate. Aside from Mrs. Park, Tae Hyung is literally the walking encyclopedia of Jimin, that's how close they were. He protects Jimin from almost everything. Jimin could be the oldest, but he is often timid and bullied due to his fem look. Tae Hyung vowed to protect his brother, his soulmate for life, and he is not taking it lightly.

Slightly after Jimin's 18th birthday, Mrs. Park passed away. That devasted the boys, and that was the year Jimin met the one, that he never knew could alter his life 360 degrees. Jeon Jungkook. Like Jimin, Jungkook lives with his mom Mrs. Jeon. Unlike Jimin, The Jeon's family is fairly comfortable with the inheritance, but Jungkook was anything but good, he was bad news. Until he met the one that save him and changed him.

Tae Hyung knew that Jimin would one day be broken by Jungkook, and he tried in every way to stop the two from advancing in their relationship, but the gods of love are really out to make Jimin suffer.

***************

"And I thought you love me Jiminie, yet you are like everyone else, you left me all alone. You didn't even give me that chance to change, you are just like everyone else. I suffered so much, and you didn't even acknowledge it, you broke me, you broke our vows, you broke our promises, and now I will find you, and I will break you and I will go down with you. If you think that because I lay my hands on you because I don't love you, you are wrong. I'll use our death to show you, my love. "

***************

Let me know what you think please? 
Ideas are popping in my brain for this next book that I'm working on XD

XOXO