Dear Diary 6

Dear Diary

Jungkookie-ah... I don't know what changed, but I hope that you are doing all this out of pity. I rather think of you that way, so when I leave, my heart wouldn't be heavy. Although it is already heavy in every sense.

I mentioned time and time again, I love you Kookie, but I want you to be happy.

You really did change, I can tell, but I rather you didn't.

Chemo and radiation really took a toll on me. Not gonna lie Dr. Min. Can you believe the fact that my husband still had no idea that I'm suffering from cancer, and he thought the treatment that I go to every day, it's for the weird flu that hasn't gone yet?

Dr. Kim is getting frustrated at how dumb can my brilliant husband can be. He wanted to expose me whenever I get nauseated, or every time I complained to him that my hair is losing, or when I make a mess whenever I vomited in his office.

But he didn't because I begged him as I begged for life. Dr. Kim is really warm.

Kookie-ah, if you ever had the chance to read all these, please divorce me, and go. I won't be sad, in fact, I'll be happy for you. I don't want to be a burden to you. I believe that I have mentioned this time and time again.

I'll always be happy and I can love you from afar.

No idea what day it is again - PJM

*****************

Author's Notes :

This is a filler chapter, I apologize. But please hang on for a little bit more, I'll be uploading a couple more of shorter chapters like this. This is a build up for something big for the final chapter.Please hang on with me for a bit more. 

As usual, leave your Comments, Votes, and Share this out!

XOXO