Dear Diary 9

Letter to My Precious Baby,

Minnie-ah, eomma apologize for not telling you before eomma leaves. But there are things that you might not understand Minnie.

Eomma is sick, and eomma is also tired. So, eomma need to take a rest in a place that is so far away. Eomma love you so much Minnie, but eomma cannot be close to Minnie now, because eomma 's sickness might be infectious and eomma do not want Minnie to get it too.

Minnie is eomma 's big boy now right? Minnie is eomma 's superman, so Minnie has to behave, and listen to appa while eomma is not around okay?

Eomma promise to be back before the first snow hits the ground, and eomma will be with Minnie and will never leave again.

Little Minnie, you are eomma's life, if eomma doesn't make it, please be a good boy, and listen to what appa says, behave always, and always remember to see the good in everyone, and do good. Just remember, people aren't always bad, they sometimes becomes bad because of the situation or how they were brought up, but Minnie has got the most perfect appa, so you have to listen to your appa okay?

Stay good, be good Little Minnie.

***************

Dear Diary,

Jiminie, I saw the letter you left for our baby. I tried explaining to our baby, that you will be coming back soon. You will right?

The house has been empty without your presence my love. Everything I do seems to be lacking.

I even started to hallucinate from time to time, thinking you were there even when you are not. I know I'm to blame Jiminie.

But I really need you to be here my love. I'm losing my sanity day by day. I guess this is what you felt when I'm not around huh? If this is my karma, I accept it gladly Jimin. But I can't go on any longer without you.

I'm writing this at your old house doorstep. I have been waiting for you here since you were gone. I'm hoping that I will be able to find you here, but I guess you meant it when you say that you can't be found.

I'll wait for you for as long as it takes Jimin, from the start to the end, you were the one, and you are the only one that I want.

I met Dr. Min, let's just say he cared about you so much that my left cheek is still bruised. Don't worry about it, I deserved that for doing that to you. He's checking on me from time to time while I'm here at Busan waiting for you. He is one heck of a psychiatrist.

As for Dr. Kim, he's angry at me as well, but I know he knows where you are, just that he is not telling me. He too nagged and scolded me over a million times, but he's really good, our little Minnie is with him when I'm here.

Jiminie-ah, when are you going to come back? The snow is hitting the ground soon. Will you be at our own house, or your old house?

Please come back...

Regret.

JJK

***************

Author's Notes:
I guess, a few more chapters, and I will end this book.
Do let me know what you think?
Also, I might not be able to update as regularly, because of my finals and I'm working as well, but I will try. 

Please Comment, Share, and Vote!

XOXO