Dear Diary 10

Dear Diary

I know you are doing this to punish me for what I have done towards you Jiminie, and I damn well know that I deserved everything that you and life are throwing at me.

But seeing you that day, I feel relieved, you look better, your skin glows, your eyes sparkled, and your lips were flushed and plump.

Seeing you are doing this well, I swear I could die a happy man! It's okay if you choose to ignore or hate me, I understand, but I do love you, still does, each and every single day, and I will try to show it to you. Even though I have no idea how can I do it.

I dislike that man that came with you.

He looked like an alien.

I hate how he is always sticking with you. I can't even talk to you.

And, I'm also hating myself, because you are smiling and laughing whenever you are with him, even when his jokes are as lame as Dr. Kim's.

Why am I not the person that could make you that happy?

Are you really that happy with him Jiminie?

More Regret.

JJK

********************

Author's Notes :Sorry guys for not updating in a long time!I'm stuck with my studies, and I'm also working at the same time.But I promise I will update more, whenever i can!

Now this chapter, is a filler ngl.I have two more chapters to go, before I end it. Let's play a guessing game shall we?

Who's that alien-looking friend, and will Jikook be back together? 

As usual, Comment, Share and Vote!

Borahea!!

XOXO