2. Eomma

846 words :D

The letters written in italics like 'this' is jin imagining his mom talking to him...

With heavy steps, he entered her grave...

it was all so peaceful... eerily peaceful...

his mom's grave was at the foot of a cherry blossom tree... he was happy that at least his mom was right now in a beautiful place...

beautiful just like her...

he sat down beside her grave and smiled at the rustic letters of her name written on the gravestone...

rubbing a fraction of dirt away he gazed at it... a sudden warmness surrounding him...

"eomma... mianhae", jin confessed, his eyes already damp as tears threatened to fall anytime...

C'mon jinnie...it wasn't your fault..

"i try to tell that myself everytime but...eomma, i could've done something~!"

jinnie, you've been stuck on the same matter for 24 years now... stop it..

"b-but i... how am i supposed to not miss you?", he sobbed..

you missed me?

"a lot...like really a lot!", he nodded..

hmph..i don't think so... it's been years since you visited me~!

"i..i thought you would be disappointed in me for choosing this path in life", jin bit his lip to keep in another sob..

it's your life jinnie..you can do whatever you want... i'd love you no matter what... hmm?

"hmm... eomma?"

yes?

"i think...maybe i like a person.."

oooh~ who's the lucky one? 

jin could imagine the teasing smile on her face...she had always been like that... an angel..

"it's the person i brought you flowers from...he..just did something to me heart", jin spoke...

really??!! c'mon jinnie i'm excited tell me more!! 

he could imagine her jumping as he chuckled...

"eomma you know., he was sooo beautiful...like the most beautiful man you could ever see in this world!! he even tried to console me! he was soo sweet to me that i kept gazing at him! he gave me these beautiful flowers for you and he has dimples!", jin was on the verge of jumping excitedly now...

Wahh jinjja..i know how much you find dimples cute..he must be adorable right? you already look like you're in love... she chuckled..

"maybe i am.. who knows?"

then don't lost the chance in making him like you back... make him fall for the charms of worldwide handsome...

"hahaha eomma you still remember that?"

how can i even forget...you were such a narcissist since birth... anyways jinnie...i'm getting tired and i've to sleep now...you'll come see me next year right?

"i will..and i will bring him too... you'll love him!"

from the way you described him, i already like him my son..

jin put the flowers on her grave and stood up while smiling...

"i'll make sure to visit you again next year eomma...wait for me"