32. Marry me? [final]

they had finally moved in with their boyfriends, together in the penthouse....and life was perfect...

however today, everyone was behaving so strangely towards namjoon... something seemed suspicious...but namjoon just decided to shrug it off...

so for now, he was just sitting on the couch, zoning out...

is cereal just a type of soup? no?

but like that hotdog is just a sandwhich... but is it not?

wait..i got it.

the horse's name was friday...

and he finally zoned in...

(after a few hours)

"hyung?", taehyung came and stood beside a seated and reading namjoon..

namjoon looked up from his book to taehyung, "what's it tae?"

"uh... would you mind coming with me?", taehyung asked but as soon as namjoon stood up, a blindfold was slipped onto his eyes, sneekily from the behind...

"huh? where are you guys taking me?", he asked, not being able to peep a sight around him... so he just was being helplessly dragged by them...

he could feel the elevator beneath his feet and then a bit rough surface... wait... just where was he?

and then suddenly taehyung and yoongi stopped dragging him and walked away, not taking away the blindfold...after a few seconds, when namjoon felt no one by his side, he spoke, "t-tae? why did you leave me here? where am i?"

and suddenly, the blindfold was taken off and namjoon found him engulfed in the warmth of jin's arms...

jin looked a king right now... and namjoon had tried hard not to stare and he almost succeeded too... almost.

shiver me timbers.

"j-jinnie?", namjoon had managed to stutter out, overwhelmed by the beauty in front of him...

"joonie baby?", jin spoke, looking, no, staring at namjoon's puppy eyes...

although he knew the dorks must be hidden somewhere here at the terrace and would be recording this back but he didn't care as he just lost himself in namjoon's eyes, and then united their lips in a heartfelt liplock...

withdrawing from the kiss, he connected their foreheads, holding namjoon close to him by the waist while namjoon stared at jin, not knowing what was gonna happen next... he was the just enjoying the view in front of him...

pulling namjoon into another kiss since jin just couldn't control, he tilted his head to deepen the kiss.... he remembered to not put the tongue though...

pulling away, jin held namjoon's hand and stood beside, allowing him to see the beautiful view in front of him...

the stunning nightscape of seoul as the background, with numerous tall plants standing there decorated with golden fairy lights... like a little piece of heaven...

namjoon slowly walked towards the beautiful set-up... staring it in awe while jin held his hand, walking behind him...

he would always see stars in namjoon's eyes...but right now he saw galaxies...

magical galaxies...

when they finally stood near the setting, jin kneeled on one foot, looking up at namjoon as something inside in him moved seeing namjoon's awestruck expression...

"at first i never believed in love at first sight but now i do.... because i fell for you..you coming to my life still feels like a daydream but i don't wanna wake up from it, never...so let's dream this together.. will you stay by my side forever? marry me?", jin asked, looking hopefully at namjoon...

he knew namjoon will say yes and eventually they'll get married...

then why tf am i nervous?

"jinnie...", namjoon blurted out, after a few seconds of him processing out the whole situation...

oh so this was why all of them were behaving so strangely since the morning...

"i just love you... so, so much..", by now jin had stood up, as namjoon wrapped him into a warm hug...

namjoon could hear squeals around him but he couldn't see anything.. he could only see jin.. his jin..

"i'll love to marry you", namjoon connected their lips in the sweetest kiss they had ever shared...

and when they withdrew jin held a small black box in his hands.. opening it, there were two platinum rings, with a 'jin's' engraved it... namjoon saw that jin had an identical one with 'joon's' engraved on it with an elegant font....

and soon, they were connected by another sweet liplock after slipping the wedding bands in each other's fingers as they promised to stay together...

always and forever...

snap.

namjoon and jin turned to the camera, smiling as they engraved this memory for forever in their hearts....

"if they weren't just sooooo cute-", jimin squealed...

"they better use protection", hoseok said while yoongi nodded, looking at his two lovesick idiot friends.. not that he was any different...

"h-hyung is getting married...finally... to the person he loves... i'm just so happy", taehyung sobbed on jungkook' shoulder while he patted his former on the back comforting him, "i know tae baby... me too"

they figured out, that they should prolly leave the couple for now so they went inside while namjoon and jin stayed outside, the former sitting in the jin's lap, looking at the beautiful glittery night sky..

"joonie?"

"hmm?"

"i really want to say a joke.."

"go ahead", namjoon nodded as he signaled jin..

"but i only remember the punch line..", the elder of the two pouted..

"what is it?"

"microwave", jin replied...

"what do you call it when a short person waves?", namjoon looked at jin to find the latter stare at him with love and adoration.." see? you complete me.."

namjoon giggled... that cute and little giggle to hide his flustered state...

and jin was happy...

he was gonna spend the rest of his life with the love of his life and he hoped... that everything would be okay...

even if it wasn't.. namjoon won't leave his side... 

he was happy to know that he was, finally, not alone anymore...

(meanwhile)

"LEMME FUCKING GO I KNOW HE SAID THAT JOKE FOR ME HE DIRECTED IT TOWARDS ME!!", jimin struggled to get hoseok and jungkook's grip off of him as he tried to storm outside and straight to jin...

____________________

i missed writing namjin fluff so much that i'm sobbing rn watching their video compilations T^T