6. Hyung

realizing that his brother hadn't even let out a snort or a scoff that he usually would've in a normal situation, taehyung narrowed his eyes at namjoon...

walking dangerously slow towards namjoon, taehyung backed him at the door, looking intimidatingly into namjoon's eyes as he looked startled and afraid...

"w-what are you doing, tae?"

"i got it!", taehyung snatched the bouquet of gladiolus flowers...

 he ran to sit on the couch... catching the sight of a small pastel blue-coloured paper in between the flowers, he pulled it out to see something scribbled on top of it in neat handwriting...

"Before you came into my life.. i never knew what true love felt like", tae read the letter out loud making namjoon slightly blush.. tae looked up at his now shy brother with a smirk...

"so hyung, may i know who this gentleman or gentlelady is?", taehyung asked...

"i... don't know...?", namjoon told, questioning himself...

"like, you don't even know that this person is a boy or a girl?", tae asked namjoon in disbelief... just how dumb his brother can be?

"don't give me those judging eyes... this person sends me flowers everyday with some sweet note along with it...apart from that nothing else..how am i even supposed to know?", namjoon defended himself, pouting sadly and tae made an 'oh' face...

but listening to their conversation secretly was jin, who apparently felt disappointed in himself that namjoon was disappointed since he couldn't even tell if jin was a boy or a girl...

he cursed at himself for even making namjoon pout sadly...no, namjoon definitely needed to know jin...

jin had finally decided to man up and make a move... not completely revealing himself tho.. he wanted to take it slow. he didn't want namjoon to get overwhelmed, he wanted to make sure namjoon was actually in love with him... if not, then he would eventually leave namjoon, he won't ever creep him out...

even jin was surprised... what had namjoon exactly changed in him?

he got proper sleep, he wasn't in distress, his mood was mostly better on average and his stubborn nature wasn't a problem anymore? at least not with namjoon...

he knew... he simply knew he was for namjoon..

he wouldn't have ever believed in love at first sight or even destiny... but he did now, at least for him, namjoon was his destiny..

a destiny he would try his best to pursue...

he went away trying to think what exactly he'll do next and of course not overhear the conversation anymore since jin didn't want to invade their privacy...meanwhile tae and namjoon continued their conversation...

"oh then i understand... by the way, are you sure you're not being stalked or something?", tae asked suspiciously...

"well, i don't think so... i've never even got a gut feeling about it", namjoon shook his head..

"then it's alright", tae was relieved, "so..how are you feeling?", he asked namjoon..

"don't you think i should be the one to ask that?", namjoon smiled..

"but i beat you to it..", tae smiled back and asked the same question again..

"well, i... am feeling happy....? i don't really know... i guess i'm just relaxed at the moment with you, yoongi and everyone", namjoon smiled at the end... and somehow his mind immediately drifted to a certain unknown person who had decided to make him fall for him...

"yoongi?", tae's eyes furrowed..

"oh.. i forgot to tell you, he's my co-worker", namjoon stated, "he really has a lot of swag and if you annoy him then he threatens to slit your throat, he's really savage but also self-less", namjoon was smiling at the mention of his only friend at the present time...

"i'd like to meet him", tae spoke while namjoon nodded, "you can visit the shop whenever you want, he's a full-timer"

"well, what about you? how's uni going?", as soon as namjoon asked this, his eyes didn't fail to notice a slight fall in taehyung's expression but he turned out to be quick to mask that up...

"oh it's going great hyung.. my arts professor really appreciates me a lot!", taehyung tried to speak in a cheerful tone...

"tae, what's wrong?", namjoon spoke, straight to the point.. "did... seojun do something?"

"n-no..we broke up", tae spoke, his voice a bit shaky...

"and why is that?", namjoon tried to be as tender as possible...

tae had been his only family, they were just teenagers, namjoon 17 and tae 13, when their parents almost abandoned them because of they had chose to reveal their sex preferences... namjoon was a bi so he could still be with girls but tae... their parents had been too harsh on him and threatened to kick him out...

namjoon couldn't tolerate this... he was soon going to be 18 so he decided to move out of the house along with tae... both of them had a fragile heart but namjoon was older hence he took the responsibility...

so here he was, patting tae softly on the back trying to calm him down...

"h-hyung, he said that i'm too childish and clingy, and i.. i'm sorry", tae spoke trying to keep in his sobs.. he didn't plan on releasing them, no he wanted to be mature...

"tae... it's ok he certainly didn't deserve you...you're perfect as you are and i'm sure you'll also find someone... be happy now", namjoon smiled softly at tae, making him have the urge to hug his hyung and so he did...

"i don't wanna live at the dorms", tae pouted with a dry tear-stained face...

"well if you do remember, you were the ne who suggested it Mr. I'm not a baby anymore", namjoon teased...

"ok but i don't like it there... i wanna be here with you", tae looked at joon to see him smiling...

"alright then..", namjoon nodded and suddenly remembered something.."oh! i almost forgot.. what do you want to have for dinner?"

"not burnt food", tae spoke as if he was scared making joon smack him playfully on the head, "you really sometimes make me want to break your bones"

"you love me tho", tae spoke in a sing-song manner...

"ew!"

_____________________

lol this chappie was long but i enjoyed writing it anyways :)