3. Carnations

690 words :D

They all huddled together to see what hoseok had found while exploring namjoon's instagram account...

"who's he?", jin asked, a hint of jealousy in his voice...

"lemme just-...", hoseok chewed on his lip while searching, "ahh gotcha!"

"kim taehyung, 23, born in ilsan, 1998... child of kim moonjo and kim haneul, brother of kim namjoon", hoseok read out the details...

"oh so..he's his brother..", jin breathed a sigh of relief...

all this while jungkook didn't speak a single word.. his eyes were stuck on the ethereal male in front of his eyes on the screen... but for now, nobody noticed him as he kept staring at taehyung...

registering the name of the said male's Instagram ID he sat there...

"hoseok, i want all the information regarding kim namjoon... address, history, everything...make it quick", jin commanded and left as hoseok kept tapping the screen on different spots, extracting the details with his long slender fingers...

jin sat on his bed scrolling down, looking at photos of namjoon...

most of the posts were about flowers, art and nature...jin knew namjoon liked all this so he decided he would send flowers to namjoon after he gets his address...

his phone dinged, indicating that got a notification...opening his phone, he saw that hoseok had sent namjoon's address...

_______________

hobi- hyung here you go...
            apartment no. xxx, xxxxx building, xxxx street, seoul

wwh- thanks hobi and can you do one more thing?

hobi- sure what is it?

wwh- tell any of our men to get a bouquet of carnations.. but NOT from namjoon's shop..

hobi- okay hyung..

________________

namjoon was seated on the couch watching some sort of animal videos when his doorbell rang...

his brother, taehyung lived at his dorms so he was just alone in his apartment...

checking in the peephole, he saw no one so he slowly opened the door.. looking at both left and right there was not a single trace of any human being...

his eyes involuntarily traveled to the ground, just to see a beautiful bouquet of carnations...

namjoon's eyes glowed at the sight of those beautiful flowers..picking them up, he closed the door of his apartment after entering inside...

soon enough, he saw a little paper note in between the flowers...

"whenever you feel like
your smile is fading
just know that,
you have me"

namjoon smiled at the short but touching message...

nobody had ever said or something like this for him so all this warmed his heart...

carnations symbolized innocent love... their meaning endeared him even more...

he wondered who had sent those to him.. taehyung would straight up hug him, his parents would at least mention their name and yoongi would be too embarrassed to do such type of thing...

so who could it be?

he surely didn't have any close friends so this was unexpected... but nonetheless he was happy...

he was feeling fuzzy at heart... just this one bouquet made him feel warm at heard and his face glowed in a smile, dimples on display...

what he didn't know was there was an individual peeping at him from the slight opening of the window, once again being enchanted by his innocent and lovable personality...

"if this makes you that happy... i'll make sure to do it everyday", a small smile graced jin's lips as he proceeded to make his exit, dropping down from the window...

(meanwhile)

jungkook had been busy checking a certain perm-haired boy's numerous photos...

there were so many photos of him looking so damn stunning that jungkook's eyes almost popped out...

but his fingers, eyes and mind stopped as soon as he stopped at a certain photo of taehyung that made his lips quiver and him malfunction...

his eyes scanned his every feature, resting longer on the exposed and perfect waist...

he gulped hardly as he felt something throbbing below his abdomen... he looked down to see mini jungkookie becoming impatient...

"well....shit"

and he rushed to the bathroom for *cough cough* some personal matters...

_______________

lmao jk's tummy kink is awakened