15. Kiss him

tae pointed at jin, "what's your job?"

"giving all my love to my baby", jin casually stated and everyone except namjoon ?(who was not looking different than a tomato) shook their head, sighing...

"for jesus's sake, what do you do for a living?", tae asked again...

"i'm a mafia", and tae's eyes almost popped out...

jin saw how namjoon's eyes suddenly started sparkling.. not like they didn't always but right now they were 'glittering'

"i'm not giving you the precious hand of my lovely daughter", tae dramatically spoke while jungkook was looking at him with adoring eyes.. namjoon saw it and internally smirked but then spoke, "firstly, i'm not your daughter.. secondly, what's wrong with being a mafia?"

"you read too many fan-fictions, my daughter.. HE WOULD KILL YOU!!", tae shook his head...

"now again, why the heck would i kill someone i love?", jin asked, irritated...

"how do i know if you love him?", tae asked..

"you literally have read our texts taehyung.. and what else do i need to do?", jin agitatedly asked, while taehyung internally smirked, "kiss him"

jin then, pecked namjoon's cheek lightly and drew his lips immediately... 

"on the lips, sir", tae deadpanned.. but jin shook his head, "i won't ever do that without his permission"

taehyung was satisfied...

but namjoon was... in a daze...... jin had kissed him.

JIN HAD KISSED HIM!!!

namjoon could already picture himself turning even redder by the second..

"i'mgonnagomakedinner", namjoon spoke and rushed to the kitchen while planning tae's murder in his head...

(meanwhile)

"i'm gonna go to him", jin said..

"why hyung? desperate much?", jin wanted to wipe that smirk from jungkook's face but instead just said, "unlike you, i don't have time for rubbish" and then happily skipped to the kitchen... even his back looked happy...

"wow... i'm assured.. he seems to love hyung a lot", tae watched jin's back disappear in the kitchen....

as soon as jin was gone tae immediately jumped to yoongi's side making jungkook question his existence

"so, you're yoongi!"

"so, you're annoying!"

"you're mean", tae pouted...

"you want me to be median?"

"i don't understand maths so let's talk about something else!", tae was still excited.."can we be friends?"

"you're too hyper.. but you're namjoon's brother so alright", yoongi spoke, still keeping the same expression...

out of the blue, taehyung hugged yoongi.. yoongi was baffled at first and pretended to be annoyed but broke into a smile later.. and jungkook had seen ALL that..

"tae, shouldn't you change into something more comfortable?", jungkook asked tae and tae nodded.. as soon as tae was gone, jungkook looked at yoongi...

"don't you dare go near him!", jungkook warned but yoongi kept a straight expression while staring at jungkook which managed to intimidate him...

"w-why are you looking at me... like that, hyung?", jungkook was about to break into a sweat...

"who told you to call me hyung?" yoongi asked...

"can i?"

"ok...swag"

"thank you, swag hyung", jungkook smiled which yoongi responded by putting up a peace sign..

(meanwhile)

namjoon rushed inside in the kitchen and just to be hugged again just after few seconds...

"i'm sorry"

"why?"

"for kissing you without permission... you must've felt uncomfortable"

"it's alright, jinnie"

"wait, say that again?"

"it's alright?"

"no, after that"

"jinnie?"

"i like it", namjoon could feel jin smiling on his shoulder while he tried to hide a smile...

"you are really fine with it, right?", jin asked again..

"yup", namjoon nodded..

"then can i do it again?", jin asked and namjoon blinked trying to register what he just said... he lowered his gaze shyly while jin turned him to face him...

the floor design was really beautiful... 

jin got the affirmative signal as he let his lips in contact with namjoon's burning cheeks but this time... he didn't immediately drew away...

he let the feel sink in... keeping his lips on namjoon's cheek for a while..

this had been the happiest jin had been in years... he felt like turning namjoon and kissing him with all his love but he kept it in... meanwhile namjoon felt he could burst anytime...

jin drew away from the kiss and looked at namjoon with the most soft expression he could muster but namjoon didn't have the courage to meet his eyes so instead he just hugged jin, snuggling his head in jin's muscular chest like a child....

he liked the warmth that radiated off of jin... he felt all giddy inside...it was all same for jin...

Was this what they call euphoria?

________________

more soft moments on the way for all ships uwu