17. Click

namjoon and jin had their ears glued to taehyung's room's door... eavesdropping on all the conversation going in there...

"jinnie, do you think they are kissing?", namjoon asked, looking at jin...

"jeon jungkook, for sure is a fast human..", jin shook his head in disbelief...

"i trust him though... he literally had heart eyes for tae earlier and from whatever he said just now, i can hear the sincerity in his words and i know that he won't ever hurt taehyung like that..", namjoon smiled at the thought of his younger brother being happy...

jin smiled seeing namjoon happy and held his hand, pulling him to an oh so familiar balcony...

namjoon just blinked... trying to process everything, his puppy eyes at their ultimate phase right now...

the balcony was beautifully lit with fairy lights and covered with his cute bonsais all lined up and a little low seating set-up with matching cushions.... or you could say, it was just namjoon's captivating aesthetics....

there was no moon shining, neither were there any stars that lit the night sky of seoul

there was no moon shining, neither were there any stars that lit the night sky of seoul... but jin was able to see them all...

all in Namjoon....

jin closed the distance etween their bodies by pulling namjoon closer by waist... as if it was a reflex, namjoon's hands immediately rested on jin's wide shoulders...

but before namjoon could even try to guess what jin was upto, he felt a pair of plump lips on his forehead.... again, this was very different from any thing he had experienced with jin....

it seemed like the time had stopped, namjoon had stopped breathing.... he wanted to pinch himself to see if all this was a dream...

then jin kissed his eyelids, nose, cheeks and lastly his lips hovered above namjoon's, debating if he should do it or not.... he had promised namjoon and he, couldn't just break it so he decided to withdraw...

but before he could any further, a pair of lips came crashing on his own...

namjoon was kissing him... for real this time.... namjoon was kissing him...

um... okay?

holy mother of kentucky fried chicken.

namjoon.

was.

kissing.

him.

HOLY FRICKITY FRACKITY FRACK WITH A COLOURFUL UNICORN SLACK! NAMJOON WAS KISSING HIM!!! ON THE DAMNED LIPS!!! HE DIDN'T WANT TO DIE THIS SOON BUT HE WAS OKAY SINCE IT WAS NAMJOON?! HELL YEAH!!!

but keeping all his thoughts inside, jin pulled namjoon even closer if it was possible and kissed him back with all his love...

namjoon's lips weren't soft... in fact they were a bit rough and chapped, probably from biting them too much but this was kim namjoon....

perfect in his own ways, this was the boy jin loved...

but why did he love him?
just what was it about namjoon that made jin fall for him?... he wanted to know... 

click

namjoon and jin withdrew from each other just to see 5 dorks all lined up grinning like cheshire cats with a phone in jimin's hands...

catching their smiles, namjoon immediately started to glow red, looking at them like a deer caught in headlights... so he hid in his safe place right then and there.. he buried his head in jin's chest just to hear a bunch of adorable cooing from the other five....

"wahh hyung? got what you want?", jimin and jungkook spoke in unison...but jin wasn't that easy...

"don't act as if you weren't eating someone's face a while ago and.. jimin, you better should not have spoken when you suck someone's dick every night", jin smirked seeing jungkook, taehyung and jimin get red while hoseok just smirked proudly and yoongi... well just don't ask...

"yahh jinnie~ those are bad words!", namjoon pouted and put a finger hurriedly on jin's lips...

he shushed him like a parent when he himself wasn't looking more than an adorable 4-year old...

"alright baby i won't speak anything", jin nodded getting a few snorts from the rest five of them...

"look at him going all softie for namjoon", hoseok whispered in jimin's ears while jin rolled his eyes, " if you have to talk about us, you could always be more subtle"...

everyone stood there slightly giggling at how cute namjoon and jin were..

click

but nobody had even the slightest clue of the black shadow watching them from the very building in front of them....

_____________________

my evil spirit strikes mwahahaha