31. Strong and Special

all of the four mafias were in the same large hospital room...while hyejin was in a different one...

"i'm gonna go see her now..", namjoon said but jin held his hand...

"you're not going alone.."

"hyung... take tae with you..", jungkook said while taehyung nodded, agreeing...

"alright", namjoon and taehyung walked out of the room leaving the other five behind...

entering the gloomy white hospital room, namjoon and taehyung spotted hyejin on the bed, looking life-less, absolutely no emotion on her face...

"h-hi...", namjoon nervously waved and sat on the stool beside her bed and hyejin felt a wave of guilt wash over her...

"i...i'm sorry..", she spoke, not meeting the eyes of the two males in front of her...

"it's alright... uhh hyejin?", namjoon smiled slightly, relieved that at least, she was talking..

"yea?"

"i heard something about your past... and i know all this is related to that too, but i wanted to ask, why did you want to take me away from jin?", namjoon looked straight in her eyes, which were slowly becoming glossy because of the tears that were brimming and she struggled to keep that in...

jin was peeping from the door too but decided that he should just come in and listen...

hyejin's eyes were averted to jin for a second but then again concentrated on namjoon...

"you really don't remember, right?", hyejin asked, her doe eyes showing up...

"i.. don't?"

"remember once, you recieved a costumer who asked you for a flower that meant 'hate'.. but when you asked why, she didn't want to tell... but then you persuaded her to tell the reason and when she told, you talked to her and made her understand to not hate..", hyejin told while namjoon raced through his buried memories to find an identical one and when he did, with slightly widened eyes, he looked at hyejin..

"that was you! no wonder why, when hobi hyung told about you, i tought i had heard about you somewhere too..", namjoon spoke in realization while jin and taehyung just stood there...

"yeah.. and when i had told you about my past... unlike others, who always held pity in their eyes for me, your eyes held appreciation..that's what drew me to you..", hyejin choked out because of tears that were flowing non-stop from her eyes...

"others always looked at me with those pitying eyes... i hated it... i still hate it... you-.. you were the only one who looked at me as if i was someone strong and special for fighting until now and living with how things were.. i wanted to be with someone who.. who would look at me like that.. that's why i wanted to be with you but then... jin came in the way and i just.. lost my patience and control with you? i don't know but i'm sorry..", hyejin looked at both jin and namjoon with tears still flowing down her cheeks, her nose and cheeks a light shade of red...

jin didn't know why but he felt sorry for hyejin... why couldn't he see the pain in her eyes? her childhood wasn't any easier than his so he should've understood but he didn't... and now he felt guilty....

guilty for hating hyejin so much....

"it's ok..", namjoon started speaking.. "i'm sure you'll find someone who'll look at you like you are special, and strong... because, believe me.. you are... the way you've been standing strong and fighting back, is not something everyone can see and i'm sure you'll find that person who'll look through your struggles and see, how much of a golden person you are..", namjoon smiled at her and held out his hand for her to shake...

"so now that everything's sorted out... shouldn't we be friends?", he pulled jin beside him and made the two share a handshake too while taehyung just went on for a hug, making hyejin shook..

"noona i thought you had casted m in a drama..", he pouted, "but it's alright, since everyone is fine", taehyung withdrew from the hug and shot a smile at her... his mouth turning into the shape of a cute rectangle, making hyejin smile back just equally...

and later on, all the other five bonded with her too...

it was just a matter of time when namjoon had suggested her to go for therapy, to get her mind be at peace which she had obediently followed... and that was when she had met her...

the person namjoon had been talking about...

her therapist, lee mijin, who had looked at her like she was someone strong and special...

and that was when it started...

slowly hyejin's charms worked and they fell in love... and now they are together...

she realized, all she needed was to open up now that the person she loved was at her side, she could conquer the strongest and support the weakest...

(after a few months)

hyejin, along with mijin visited the bangtan... but as soon as they stepped inside, they were engulfed in a bone-crushing hug....

"noona~", taehyung spoke in a sing-song manner , looking at mijin then at her while she just rolled her eyes...

"yea yea it's just what you think it is tae", jungkook spoke, shooting a knowing look at hyejin...

"let them breathe at least", namjoon spoke, being done with the dorks...

"the only sensible one in this household", hyejin spoke and sighed making all of them chuckle....

"alright... let's please have dinner now", jin spoke and retired himself to the kitchen along with yoongi who had helped him with the dinner while all of them sat at a massive dining table waiting for digging in...

__________________

told ya not to hate my gurl.. i'm gonna give a special chapter for showing hyejin's past so hold your gucci glasses fam;)