21. Propose

Tae thought it was a good idea to wear a lavendor-coloured crop top with a slightly ripped light-blue wide jeans...

and he was definitely assured when jungkook had practically drooled over him and they had made out for straight 10 minutes in the men's washroom...

all the time in arcade, jungkook's arms were around tae's waist... and that was definitely not a comfortable position seeing tae's face looked more like a tomato...

right now, they were making out in the car and then in the lift up the penthouse...

yeah...

they were still making out...

(a/n- and i can't do a shit about it since jk is tooo horny so don't blame me)

the elevator opened and they entered the penthouse... everything dark...

"uh kookie... are you sure anyone's home?", tae asked looking around and not being able to see a single thing...

annabelle don't tell me you're coming to hug me out of the blue...

and suddenly all the lights switched on...

that's it, come annabelle

"HAPPY ONE WEEK ANNIVERSARY TAE AND KOOKIE!!!!", shouted all the five others, after suddenly springing up from behind the sofas and poured a bunch of confetti on the said couple...

to say that taehyung was taeshook was an understatement... his eyes had become the size of tennis balls and his mouth was about touch the ground and before processing it all, he hugged jungkook like a koala wrapping his arms around his neck and legs around his well-built torso...

"i love you soo damn much", and jungkook could feel his lips, teeth and entire face being crushed by the force of taehyung's lips against his but he did nothing other than kissing back...

"could you both like please.... stop eating each other?", yoongi spoke with the most disgusted expression anyone could ever put on but nonetheless, he looked cute...

"get a boyfriend first", jungkook rolled his eyes at the hyung and walked to mid of everything, kneeling in front of taehyung on his one knee...

namjoon, jin, hoseok, jimin and yoongi.. all watched while taehyung stood frozen, not being able to process anything..

"i love you, kim taehyung... marry me", jungkook spoke, holding a small black box with a platinum band in it...

 marry me", jungkook spoke, holding a small black box with a platinum band in it

now this was something namjoon didn't know would happen...

wedding so early was not a decision only taehyung would take for himself, namjoon will take part in it too..

he knew taehyung was an adult, and could take decisions on his own but he was his elder brother who had practically raised him up so it was upon him to guide some major decisions too....

"no", just that single word was able to draw everybody's attention to namjoon, who stood like a villian mother there, folding his hands...

"hyung..", jungkook spoke, not being able to believe that namjoon had opposed..

namjoon dropped his hands to the sides and came near jungkook who had by now stood up and was looking questioningly at namjoon, his doe eyes too prominent...

"i know you love my brother jungkook... and i fully respect and support your relationship.... but a marriage at this young of a age is... i think you understand... you could marry when you both graduate", namjoon had that kind smile on his face that made jungkook relieved... at least he could keep taehyung as his boyfriend and fiance...

"i understand hyung.. and uhh.. thank you for you know... supporting us", jungkook bowed to namjoon to which namjoon just smiled at couple...

"that punk never bows to me though", jin spoke to namjoon making him chuckle as they went to the former's room...

now nobody was around... and taehyung and jungkook were alone..

and taehyung's real surprise was waiting in jungkjook's room..

suddenly lifting taehyung in his arms in bridal style, jungkook walked upto his room...

"we're gonna cuddle kookie?"

"yeah baby... but before that.."

and he attacked taehyung's lips hungrily... needily... making taehyung's gasp...

taking that as a chance, he inserted his tongue inside his mouth, exploring the hot caverns of the latter's mouth while his hands wandered all around taehyung's exposed waist and entered his top, roaming all over the bare and smooth skin... claiming it all to himself...

(a/n- that's it. imagine on your own guys and don't blame me... i don't write smut)

(meanwhile)

"jinnie.. w-why have you closed my ears?", namjoon obliviously asked jin while jin had a troubled expression..

why the hell were the walls not soundproof??!!!

__________________

lmao not at jk claiming tae for himself