Special Chapter- The Ji Sisters

hey guys.. so this is a special ch. containing the daughters of our namjin, yoonminseok and taekook...
the main motive here is just showing which of their parents rubbed more of them lmao....

(when a boy proposes them)

Minji (Namjin's daughter)

"m-minji... i r-really like you.", the boy with flushed spoke while minji stared at him...

"well who doesn't?", minji shrugged and walked away leaving the teen boy watch her, shooketh...

(time skip)

"appa.. you know a boy confessed to me today", minji spoke, sitting on the couch...

"and..?", namjoon and jin looked at her...

"well he spoke as if he was the only one who likes me.. tch. too bad there's a line of them", minji spoke making namjoon shake his head while jin smirked...

"now that's my daughter", jin proudly spoke making minji grin and namjoon...

well don't ask.. he was just stuck between two narcissists...

 he was just stuck between two narcissists

___________________

Yoonji (yoonminseok's daughter)

"yoonji... i like you", the boy, spoke with a determined demeanor, confessed...

"and what do you expect me to do with that very relevant peace of information?", yoonji asked with a bored expression...

"uhh.."

"fuck off", yoonji spoke, making the boy scurry away...

(time skip)

"how was school?", jimin sweetly asked, making yoonji sigh due to tiredness...

"a boy confessed to me", she spoke, laying down on the couch... this piqued the interest of hoseok who was sitting there too... yoongi was still in his music studio..

"and what did you answer?", hoseok asked making yoonji roll her eyes..

"i told him to fuck off", she spoke, this time making jimin and hoseok sigh...

"as expected from 'yoongi's child'", jimin spoke and yoonji replied..

"well duh.. yoongi appa is my favourite... at least he doesn't scream like hobi appa and clung onto me like jimin appa... the most subtle one among you all", she spoke... jimin and hoseok gaped at her...

ouch ;-;

_______________

_______________

Eunji (taekook's daughter)

"hey eunji.. would you like to.. umm.. go on a date with me?", the guy fiddled with his hands in the fear of rejection while eunji was in front of him, painting onto a canvas...

no reply...

"eunji?"

still no reply...

"eunji??!", the boy patted her shoulder and eunji turned...

thud.

the boy fainted out of fear right there after seeing eunji's face...

while eunji cracked up seeing the boy lying down on the marble floor... she had painted her face specially for this...

"o-oops.. i'm s-sorryyy", she struggled to speak while laughing...

(time skip)

"appa, you know today a guy tried to kidnap me", eunji spoke...

"what?! what did he do?!", jungkook instantly panicked..

"he asked me out on a date", eunji spoke, doe eyes prominent while jungkook blinked in disbelief...

"oh lord eunji.. he asked you out!!", jungkook spoke, trying to get that in his daughter's head...

"what do you mean 'asked me out'?", she asked...

"you don't know what that means?", jungkook once again, was in disbelief..

"uhh.. no?.. is it something i should know?"

"no... its better that way.. no you don't need to know anything", jungkook spoke...

"ok appa.. i'm gonna go play overwatch, you wanna join?", eunji asked making jungkook's face light up..

"oh hell yeah", jungkook cheered and sat beside her, and both of them shared this look...

________________

lol